Wotcha

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Wotcha

Post by HStorm »

I'm not really a knewbie. I've been part of the KM online crowd for about three years now, but I never joined the forum till the other day because I was put off by past bad experiences on other Internet message boards. Still, consider my pride well and truly swallowed  -  I'm here at last.

My real name, for the record, is Martin Odoni. I watched Knightmare all the way from start to finish when it was on CITV, I have a website that reflects my truly geek-class knowledge of series lore, and I'm 28 years old, which means I really should be old enough to know better by now. But I don't, and I love it!

Oh the url's http://havetstorm.tripod.com/knightmare/index.html in case you're interested.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Wotcha

Post by Emii »

Heyya!

THREE YEARS?

Am I missing something or have I just never met you?
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Perhaps he's just been here longer Emii... ;D

Hey matey! Well, ye know me for sure...

Professional jester and entertainer in this forum, and a rather idiotic one too...  :)
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Well I dout you'll know me as I've only been a meber of this forum for about 3 month.

"They Call Me...SKARKILL"

"THE FORUMS RESIDENT GOBLAIN MASTER."

"AND WITH ME GOBLAINS GRIPPA, RHARK & TINY I'M ALWAYS ON THE LOOK OUT FOR NEW VICTIMS TO CLAP THE IRONS ON AND LOCK IN THE STOCKS."

"HEHEHEH...... LOVELY"

But seriousley Glad to meet you HStorm
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Hi there, and a special welcome indeed. If you people don't take my advice on anything else, at least take this little snippet on board and give HStorm's site a good read. I can promise you you'll be entertained, it's very funny and sometimes thought-provoking stuff. I seem privately to point people to it just about every week.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

You're a man of taste and class, Grimsy! Pity the same can't be said for my site, but still...

And yes, Emii, you've just never met me. And even if you had, you'd probably find it an experience well worth missing anyway. ;D
Last edited by HStorm on 08 Jan 2004, 16:59, edited 1 time in total.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I have seen your name metioned a few times on the main website such as in articles. Your website has also been on the links page for a while.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

S'right. The first article of mine that appeared on Nic's site was around November 2000 I think.
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

I have a website that reflects my truly geek-class knowledge of series lore, and I'm 28 years old, which means I really should be old enough to know better by now. But I don't, and I love it!

Oh the url's http://havetstorm.tripod.com/knightmare/index.html in case you're interested.
Oh, that's YOUR site?! You sir, are a genius. I'm the nutter who e-mailed you about the site recently.
;D
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
- Dr. Nightmare, Attorney at Law
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Oh it's you is it, Jen? Hi again.

As a fellow Knightmare-obsessed Glaswegian (well, half-Glaswegian in my case), I thank you for the genius remark, and I can confirm its accuracy in the same spirit.  ;)
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

Oh it's you is it, Jen? Hi again.
Indeed 'tis! Permit me a fangirlish scream. SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Ah, Squealing Fangirlism. (tm) It's not just for the Harry Potter fandom any more.
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Squealing Fangirlism. (tm) It's not just for the Harry Potter fandom any more.
Thank God for that! Mind you, I glanced through your website the other day. Somehow I don't quite see you as a fangirl in the typical mold.

The blue dress-look is definitely the best by the way.
The screaming pink was a bit too hyper.

And if you're still interested in 80's cartoons, they're showing MASK overnight on Fox kids this month.
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

Thank God for that! Mind you, I glanced through your website the other day. Somehow I don't quite see you as a fangirl in the typical mold.

The blue dress-look is definitely the best by the way.
The screaming pink was a bit too hyper.

And if you're still interested in 80's cartoons, they're showing MASK overnight on Fox kids this month.
Of course I'm not typical mould... I'm actually more a sort of lichen. Or possibly moss.

Unfortunately the blue dress-look is my least favourite look of all. You try walking in that bloody thing! Better yet, try walking in that bloody thing after a few bottles of wine. Screaming pink also washes out way too quickly, and needs too much peroxide. I'm a natural purple now.

They show a lot of old 80's stuff on FOX Kids, inclusing Ulysses 31 and Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, (and the original and hilarious Power Rangers) but sadly I don;t have digital, sattelite or cable. Wah.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

I'll record MASK for you tonight and mail the tape to ya, how does that sound?  ;)

As for me wearing your blue dress? Hah! You won't catch me wearing ladies' clothes, I can promise you. Not after last time...
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

I'll record MASK for you tonight and mail the tape to ya, how does that sound?  ;)

I'd say that would be extremely generous of you... but I'm not big on MASK. Much like Action Force, it just passed by without me noticing much. Now, She-Ra, Jem!, Thundercats and Ewoks on the other hand... (have sadly not been shown on channels over here, bah)
You won't catch me wearing ladies' clothes, I can promise you. Not after last time...
That's what I said!