Hey there

Posts by cast, crew and contestants
Scott_Series_3
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Hey there

Post by Scott_Series_3 »

Just found this forum thingy, pretty cool! glad to see so many ppl are still big fans and theres lots of activity on here,

lol just had a flick thru some of the old messages on here and seen a few people having a laugh at me on here already (which i kind of expected)

My quest was a bit of a mess as i was mega young and appeared on the hardest series of the lot :-[  but at least i was inbetween 2 other quests that were just shocking! dougless died in like 5 mins and julie who was after me died with her adviser saying one of the dumbest things iv ever heard!

Any questions or ppl that just wanna have a dig at me for my own attempt feel free to post, il be around.

'that is my left...oh yes sorry'
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Hey there

Post by Malefact »

Hi and welcome!

Well, I think you were very unlucky to die when you did, really. It would have been great if you'd have succeeded in reaching Merlin.
Subject to change.
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Pooka »

Yeah, your death was sped up a bit because of the life force drain by the skull ghost beforehand, well, that and the Series 3 production team seemed very keen on precision with regard to dngeoneers' footsteps - a couple of pixels out of place and it could be... you know...
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

*giggles naughtily at the peril of Scott's team*

...sorry - I'm just being mean. Pay no attention to me!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
pickle
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by pickle »

you seemed really nervous when treguard asked to introduce yourself.....i completely empathize!

by the way this is my first message in about 2 or 3 months, so.......hello.
Galgarach
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Galgarach »

Didnt you get the first step? I haven't seen your quest yet. Anyway, what exactly happened when you missed, did the floor crew shout "Stop, your dead!" or something?
Fail three times and I feed on you!
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

Hello,

It's all good fun
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Galgarach
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Galgarach »

You what?
Scott_Series_3
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Scott_Series_3 »

Hey guys i was 11 and so was nervous of course, if u listen reeeel careful u can hear my advisers telling me to walk foward after i landed, thats what got me...not my fault not fault at all:)

funny part is that when we were back in the room after i had croaked, Merlin came wondering in and gave us a lil telling off for making him spending an hour in make up for nothing

BTW the old helmet of justice is made out of foam! foam i say and it has a yellow plastic workmans hardhat inside it to balance it on ur head. crazy huh?
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

Hey up, good sir. Great for you to join us in this haunted web of discussion. Well, not so much for laughing at you, I actually have you down as one of my favourite quests of the lot!

http://www.knightmare.info/forum/yabb/Y ... ;start=0#0

How's about that for popularity!? :)
Just to answer a question along the line: if I'm not mistaken, your quest saw you leap to the wrong exit on the spin-dizzy, to the furthermost right, to be precise, and instead of some situation which would offer you the first step, you were faced with a small challenge of call-the-name-for-tiles-to-disappear - which you guys managed no troubles at all. Wish you'd got further.
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Altough I've missed half of your quest  you're still my fawouwrite team from series 3. Eleven?! At that age I would have died in the first level....
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Galgarach
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Galgarach »

So what exactly happened when you died, did they just stop you and say "sorry siman, you died, side step to your left" wrong simon  ;)
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

lol didn't think the helmet of justice to be quite like that. Kinda knowing how a magic trick is done...
Can't even remember the death.. but i remember the sistuation on the spin dizzy..which looked alittle odd.

Galgarach I was talking about Discussion's
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Scott_Series_3
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Scott_Series_3 »

Just jumped late on the old spin dizzy....when i died they just said stop ur dead, unsurprisingly i didnt suddenly turn 2D, fold up and flutter down the hole like a piece of paper as the death scene would have u belive :'(
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Moocowthingy »

Well I realy thought your death was harsh it looked pretty borderline to me.  Funny how some teams got away with murder and some like you got a harsh judgement.