The Floating Skull is MAD at you, Challenge? TV!!!

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
WhiteFloatingSkull
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

The Floating Skull is MAD at you, Challenge? TV!!!

Post by WhiteFloatingSkull »

Those smart alec's and their freakin' schedule change have annoyed me for the FIRST time in a LONG while.

Our cable TV Challenge? Shares with another Channel, and as such, doesn't start until around 5.00 Pm and ends at 5.00 Am

As a result of schedule changes...I CAN NO LONGER SEE KNIGHTMARE!!!
God FECKIN' DAMN them to hell for screwing up such a nice tea-time fave.
Sure, an hour of Tak's Castle is okay, but it's still NOTHING like witnessing dungeoneers die.

Thanks a BUNDLE, ya dumbass TV scheduling monkeys.   :P
Last edited by WhiteFloatingSkull on 06 Aug 2003, 18:21, edited 1 time in total.
WoOOo, I am the floating Skull - bite my shiny cranium!!!
It still waits.
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: The Floating Skull is MAD at you, Challenge? T

Post by Velda »

I'm shocked and appalled!  >:( What the hell do they think they're playing at? I haven't been watching it lately on TV 'cause I've already videod them and watch it that way but if they do show more series of Knightmare this schedule change is gonna be SO infuriating!  >:( Grr.... That's it! A DVD has GOT to come out!
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

If it helps I know how you feel skull
If they dont release a DVD soon I'm going to go to England and show them why I'm called the Terror of Finland!!!! Those idiotic face aches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(  
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Moocowthingy »

YOu should also complain to your cable company, its not like the box doesnt have enuf number combinations.  Maybe the cable comapny only pays for limited challenge access.  What cable company is it?, Im with Telewest and I get Challenge all day and night.
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

...mores the pity i bet ;)

well apart from you own plight FWS there are certain advantages to a time slot move. a different audience (possibly children who can never seem to stay in bed beyond 9AM) may get hooked for the first time. if its ratings do as well in a not so prime slot it may convince them that KM is worth another series or so. maybe that series will go back to the old slot...who knows.

just pray. :)
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

*starts praying*
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I remember I think it was the old Sky tv! (The ones with the dish and reciever, that kept displaying please insert viewing card on a fuzzy background for the premium channels, which you could still hear but not view. When we had one of them I don't think that I was able to watch Challenge? as it was one of those premiums though. Also I think that it amongst others were only available at certain times in the day. I think it also used to start at 5 or 6pm and finish early the next morning, can't remember the time though! I'm so glad I have digital now.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

LOL, I remember that too Marge. We also used to be abe to get lots of foreign channels with all sorts of weird American and French programmes, that type of thing (kinda like watching Challenge?!!£$*/ nowadays, really!).

Last night I was changing the channel so it was ready for The Mole at 9pm, then went to do something, but when I came back I couldn't find the remote. So my TV was stuck on the Celebrity TV Bloopers, I panicked so much trying to find the darn remote to switch it off before the tediousness of the bloopers seeped into my very soul. It was, perhaps, the most frightening five minutes of my entire life. Thankfully, after tonight, I'll have no reason to watch Challenge for a goodly while. I hear Trouble are also showing Takeshi's now. Gosh, I do hope it doesn't get overexposed so no-one will want to watch it in a few months' time!

"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

It gets worse doesn't it! It seems like a lot of programs are being shown on more than one different channel. I know what Maley said on another thread but couldn't we maybe just try and dig up the FTN subject and thread again. Maybe since now that Knightmare is getting more popularity and showings on Challenge, then maybe FTN will reconsider now, which I see as very doughtful. But it's worth a try. We haven't got anything to lose, which we haven't got in the first place!

Back to Challenge though! I was a bit mad this morning. During the break I looked through the schedules for this weekend and Monday morning and there is NO KNIGHTMARE uuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhh at 5am Monday >:(. I wont be able to watch it 10am as I have to work everyday this week at 11am and so I have to leave my house no later than 10am >:(. I can't see why they still can't show Knightmare at 11.30pm for us lateys and us who have to work in the mornings.

I'm having probs getting onto their website. Anyone else having any? I had a couple of probs posting here also?
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 08 Aug 2003, 15:54, edited 1 time in total.
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

u notice the Takeshi best of, they keep playing  ::)
They just can not leave it alone.
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Maybe they will wear it out so much that people will be begging them not to show it anymore and show more Knightmare *here's hoping*. Maybe they will lose the rights completely to Trouble, meaning more room for Knightmare. Well I could dream couldn't I?. Someone said somewhere I think on their forum that Trouble is also owned by Flextech. Maybe we could try and ask Trouble again about showing Knightmare. Or have they already benn asked? Can't remember though!
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I am annoyed now because I have missed about three episodes thank to their rotten schedule, either becuse it was on too early or I forgot. I missed the showing at about I think 12.00 this morning because I forgot it was on >:( then I missed it again at 10am this morning because I was on my way to work at that time >:(. Thankyou very much Challenge or what every your name is at the moment, thankyou for your brilliant thoughtful schedule that made me miss one of my favourite shows. I really appreciate that thanks >:(. Anyway I am glad I am working quite early tomorrow and not at 11am, so hopefully I will catch the 5am ep :D then, if someone is not asleep in the lounge at that time! ???
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

^ u do know that challege wont read that?

And i doubt challenge really care.. think about the peole who watch it at the new times who can't see it at the old times  8)
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Dan
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Dan »

More to the point, Challenge? has been the only channel in recent years that has shown Knightmare at all.  I really don't think you should be cursing them when, thanks to them, you've had a chance to see more than a quarter of all the shows.

Be nice to them, and we may get to see more. :-)
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I just still wish that another channel like UK Gold or trouble or ftn could also get the rights to show it. If Trouble (also owned by Flexitech) could get the rights to Takeshis Castle, I can't see why they can't also get the rights to Knightmare. I mean Trouble is aimed at the youth and younger generation, which is the generation which are the most likely behind ours to watch Knightmare!