1. After how many Knightmare episodes is Mark Knight credited as a character other than Lord Fear?
2. During the course of series 7, how many people successfully complete the Trial by Spikes onscreen?
3. Which spell is missing from the following list? SIGHT, LOOK, VISOR…
4. Who is missing from the fourth episode of series 8, appearing in all other series 7 and 8 episodes?
5. What do these four characters have in common? CASPER, PIXEL, MOTLEY, SIDRISS. CLUE: It happened to Casper every time a dungeoneer met him.
6. Which magical entity have these people all been in control of, or at least used against their enemies before losing control of? HORDRISS, MOGDRED, MORGHANNA, LEO’S TEAM (TEAM 4 OF SERIES 3)…
7. What is the name of the town visited by dungeoneer Julie II (Team 6 of Series 7) as part of her level one experiences?
8. After how many Knightmare episodes is John Woodnutt credited as Mogdred?
9. Taking into account both visual and audio, what is the one difference between the opening title sequence for series 4, and the opening title sequence for series 5?
10. Who is the first dungeoneer to have the same Christian name as a previous dungeoneer?
Ø There is a maximum score of four points for each question – one point for providing a correct answer and up to three bonus points for any Quite Interesting supplementary information you may be able to think of.
Ø Any question written in red
will have a cliché – give this cliché as your answer and you will lose ten points. The full quota of three QI bonus points will only be available for cliché questions when the cliché is identified as part of the QI information.
Ø Time bonus points will be awarded to the first three entries I receive. The first entry will earn one time bonus point for every three points scored, i.e. a score of 15 would be increased by five points to 20. The second entry will earn one time bonus point for every five points scored, i.e. a score of 20 would be increased by four points to 24. The third entry will earn one time bonus point for every ten points scored, i.e. a score of 30 would be increased by three points to 33.
Ø There is a time limit of three weeks to get your answers in. Any questions that remain unanswered after three weeks will incur a penalty of five points each, therefore if you do not submit any answers at all by Sunday March 21st 2010
then you will score -50.
NB: I will be reviewing these rules after this round – I am well aware that some tweaks may be necessary!
Address for QI answers: firstname.lastname@example.org