Knightmare series reviews and other thoughts...

Specific series and episode discussion only! Please find the right thread.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Knightmare series reviews and other thoughts...

Post by Canadanne »

While I was watching Knightmare over the summer, I posted a load of series reviews / episode commentaries on my LiveJournal, which I've followed up with some other related features. I figured these posts might be of interest to some of you here, so rather than trying to reproduce all my opinions on the forum, I'll just link you to the originals! You're welcome to respond to any points either here or on LJ.

Overall show review, with links to the individual series writeups:
http://canadanne.livejournal.com/2651844.html

My Top 10 favourite characters, worst characters, and most impressive cast members:
http://canadanne.livejournal.com/2653145.html

Knightmare award ceremony, as voted for by me:
http://canadanne.livejournal.com/2657156.html

Sorry if they're all a bit rambly... I can't really do concise. *g* Hopefully they might generate some discussion, anyway, or at the very least it's something to read when you're bored!
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knightmare series reviews and other thoughts...

Post by JamesA »

I had a look at your articles earlier this morning - excellent write ups and very well discussed. Everything you say about Mark Knight/Lord Fear is spot on and I particularly liked the Knightmare Awards....

Sometimes its better to go into greater depth than just stick to the minor detail, in particularly Knightmare's case, as it will generally provide a vaster scope for further analysis from others. Admittedly, something I have learnt myself through my time of using the KM forum's incarnations over the years.
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

I shall see about getting this put on to the front page of the site.

I'm embarassed to say that I've been neglecting it of late. Partly while waiting for an update to the CMS (so that people can upload these kind of things themselves) and partly in my move down south.

Kick me in a week if it's not been done.
Or kick KaM. He's more efficient than I :)
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

"I say, you lot. Blog on."

Post by Drassil »

It's good to see such a thorough written appreciation of Knightmare. Have you thought about adding a tag to all your Knightmare-related entries, so you can have them all displayed on a single page? As for KM Top Tens, here is a thread you might enjoy.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

[I can't add this to the original thread for some reason. Maybe you can merge them?]

A brief addendum, if anyone's interested... just a few extra observations I've made whilst skimming through the episodes again!
http://canadanne.livejournal.com/2660615.html

Belated reply to Drassil:
Drassil wrote:Have you thought about adding a tag to all your Knightmare-related entries, so you can have them all displayed on a single page? As for KM Top Tens, here is a thread you might enjoy.
I've never really liked the idea of tagging my posts (it looks messy somehow), though I can do if anyone wants me to. Thanks for the link to the other thread! This forum's been active for so long, I fear I'm probably not contributing anything that hasn't been discussed a thousand times before, but I've not had a chance to read through all the old stuff yet. I hope nobody minds me sharing my thoughts anyway.