Mark Knight revealed

Projects of the cast and crew of Knightmare.
mike4
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Mark Knight revealed

Post by mike4 »

Hi there, I know a lot of people are wondering what Mark Knight actually looks like, and after reading an interview he states that no one would even recognise him without his makeup on, well that's true, after doing a bit of research and finding his picture he can now be revealed. Just take a look at the site below

http://voice123.com/markbknight

Just thought I would share this for all knightmare fanatics out there, Including me, within the past 3 weeks I watched all 8 seasons again. Just left on a cliffhanger though, Lord fear never gives up, some day he'll be back to strike down more dungeoneeras as Sly hands says. >:-] ;D
Naitch
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Mark Knight revealed

Post by Naitch »

Very interesting, thanks for the info and link! :)

I wouldn't have recognised him from the picture, but once I heard the voice there was no doubting it!

I too hope for the return of Lord Fear someday...
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Welcome to the forum, Mike. I've seen that page before, but I'll swap you a Mark Knight without the makeup for a Hugo Myatt without the beard!

This forum used to boast MK as a member in fact, usernamed markbknight; but he never posted, and it looks like all old 0-post accounts have been dismissed.

Lord Fear did make a computer-generated return in 2004's Knightmare VR pilot, and had apparently become ruler of the Dungeon.
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

Wow, I'd never seen HM without the beard. I'd struggle to recognise Mark Knight (I had seen the site before, so could potentially stand a chance). But I'd never recognise Hugo Myatt.

With regards to the 0-post accounts. Yes, they were removed. Since being a member doesn't have any inherent advantage beyond being able to post, I assumed that all 0-post accounts were spammers.
Certainly it's true to say that 99.9% of them were.
DarkComet
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by DarkComet »

He looks... disturbingly normal. Wonder if he still gets fan mail.
BBrooks
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Information on Mark Knight

Post by BBrooks »

Here's some recent pictures of Mark. Is there anyone else who thinks that he looks like Tim Curry or Jeremy Beadle in the picture on the right? :)

BBrooks
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by BBrooks »

Also click below for an interactive Christmas card, which features Mark's voice, at times you can hear Lord Fear in there but only slightly.
http://happyholidays.influence-interactive.com/
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

He looks like George Clooney in the one on the left, and Brian Blessed in the one on the right.
BBrooks
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by BBrooks »

HStorm wrote:He looks like George Clooney in the one on the left, and Brian Blessed in the one on the right.
LOL, I'd say he looks more like Clancy Brown in the one on the left and Brian Blessed with a hint of Jonathan Frakes on the right. :)