Cliff Barry in Game of Thrones

Projects of the cast and crew of Knightmare.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Cliff Barry in Game of Thrones

Post by Canadanne »

Following David Verrey's appearance in Game Of Thrones this year, Cliff Barry has also been in it recently, playing a character called Greizhen. I can find absolutely no mention of this on fansites etc, so I'm guessing it has yet to air on television - one to watch out for next year! (Assuming the third series will be on Sky, expect it to begin around April.)
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Clifford Barry

Post by Canadanne »

Turns out Cliff was in last week's episode of Game Of Thrones, in a scene about halfway through. Here's a screencap and description of his character:
http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Greizhen_mo_Ullhor
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

This means that the two Knightmare actors who've also appeared in Red Dwarf are the same two who've also appeared in Game of Thrones, i.e. Cliff Barry and David Verrey.

It's also something of a coincidence that Cliff's two most recent TV appearances have been in Coronation Street and Game of Thrones. I bet his home's decorated with Crown Paint.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Oh yeah, hadn't noticed that!

Cliff is in this week's episode as well.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Drassil wrote:This means that the two Knightmare actors who've also appeared in Red Dwarf are the same two who've also appeared in Game of Thrones, i.e. Cliff Barry and David Verrey.
This tweet made me chuckle last night. I think he was joking but was not at all far from the truth!