Knightmare Convention: forum medals

Discussion and posts relating to the 2014 Knightmare Convention in Norwich
pjmlfc05
Knight
Knight

Re: Knightmare Convention

Post by pjmlfc05 »

Mystara wrote:Oops, I must have missed that.
Sounds like a plan. I think I might even introduce a new medal for people who contribute if the campaign doesn't go ahead. The "actually cared enough to try" medal or something.
I think the last comment was a bit harsh! I'm sure there are people who would like to make a pledge like me but simply don't have money to do so. Fair play to the people who have made a contribution and I hope I can make one before the deadline.
The only way is onward, there is no turning back.
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

Indeed.
I use the word "contribute" in its broadest sense - not just financial contribution.

Extra special credit goes to HStorm on that front. Seen maybe 5 or 6 posts/tweets/comments from him around the web in my recent travels.
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Knightmare Convention: forum medals

Post by Mystara »

We've now decided what we're doing with regards to medals.

Anyone that donated £5 or more is entitled to the financier medal. There are lots of people, so you'll need to contact us to request the medal (giving the email address you used for the donation).

Anyone that referred a person (as tracked by IndieGoGo in the manner we suggested) who subsequently donated £1 will be entitled to the referrer medal.

If you feel you should get one of these, get in touch.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Mystara wrote:Anyone that donated £5 or more is entitled to the financier medal.
Wahey, another one for my varied collection! ;D (My email address is the same as my username, if that's enough to find it - I made four donations.)
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Referrals were a frustrating business on Indiegogo. According to my profile, my shares led to nearly a hundred-and-fifty referrals, but of those referrals, only six went on to donate. :-/
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
TimeMaster
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by TimeMaster »

Mystara wrote:We've now decided what we're doing with regards to medals.

Anyone that donated £5 or more is entitled to the financier medal. There are lots of people, so you'll need to contact us to request the medal (giving the email address you used for the donation).

Anyone that referred a person (as tracked by IndieGoGo in the manner we suggested) who subsequently donated £1 will be entitled to the referrer medal.

Please excuse my complete lack of technical expertise but how do I contact you to request a financier medal please?
"Master, Master I know this place! It's the Place of Choice!"
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

I donated a small amount.

e-mail address I used was rickygoblinmaster2@live.co.uk
GlennC81
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by GlennC81 »

I made several donations. I'm really looking forward to Knightmare weekend. Funnily enough I've never been to Norwich so I'm looking forward to both the convention and seeing the city. :)
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

Mystara wrote:We've now decided what we're doing with regards to medals.

We're going to change this slightly.
We've had a new "Convention supporter" medal added for supporters of the knightmare.com convention. Anyone that donated £5 or more is entitled to this medal rather than the financier medal.