Hey, I'm back.

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
zzt
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Hey, I'm back.

Post by zzt »

It's been, what, somewhere around a decade since I was here under the name "zzt"? Hi folks. Hope everyone's been alright.
That zzt is an american!
pjmlfc05
Knight
Knight

Re: Hey, I'm back.

Post by pjmlfc05 »

Hello there! Welcome back!! Been here over 4 years so 1st time I've seen you on here.

Anyways welcome back aboard!
The only way is onward, there is no turning back.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

I wasn't around back then either, but I recognise your old username. Welcome back!
zzt
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by zzt »

Well, thankfully, I was able to get my old username back proper with Mystara's help. So now I'm back fully! Hello everyone.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Being a Knightmare fan is so much about nostalgia, so it's great to see an old member returning. There is turning back after all.

You might like to know that your 2nd June 2004 reference...
zzt wrote:Treguard: Do a barrel roll!

(Bonus points to anyone who gets the reference.)
...was responded to on 4th January 2006:
darkDescender wrote:I was just looking through some of the older pages of this thread, and I just realized, no-one got zzt's 'barrel roll' reference ... It's lylat Wars, isn't it? It is, isn't it?
You might also be interested to know that Lords of the Game, the 'Knightmare for America' pilot which was shown at the Knightmare Convention in 2014, had a spell called ZZAP!. Like your username, it's unlikely to be beaten to the end of an alphabetical list.

Welcome back.
zzt
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by zzt »

Drassil wrote:Being a Knightmare fan is so much about nostalgia, so it's great to see an old member returning. There is turning back after all.
Drassil!! I remember you. How have you been? It's been an age, hasn't it!!
[...] 'do a barrel roll!' [...]
Ha, I'm glad someone did get the joke :) Interesting little tidbit you posted about Lords of the Game too! I'd heard of its existence in my absence, but I don't think I've ever gotten to see the pilot myself.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

Hi there zzt......

A couple of times i have seen someone turn up on the chat then leave before I have a chance to say hello. canadanne has spotted this person too.

I'm wondering if that was you.....

I'm new [ish] here and have only just seen the show for the first time two years ago. [2014]

Hello there and welcome to the forum. If you see me on the Knightmare chat I'm Pickles. [Pickles is my chat name] I was on holiday the week you came back to us.
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

zzt wrote:
Drassil wrote:Being a Knightmare fan is so much about nostalgia, so it's great to see an old member returning. There is turning back after all.
Drassil!! I remember you. How have you been? It's been an age, hasn't it!!
It has indeed. A lot has happened for Knightmare and its fans in the past decade. But I'm glad that the website, forum and chatroom are still here to inform and welcome people, especially people like you who haven't forgotten us.

Lords of the Game has yet to reach a wider audience, but I look forward to it making an impression. What do you think of the 2013 Knightmare episode?