I'm Knew...kind of

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
GéZ
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

I'm Knew...kind of

Post by GéZ »

I've come back after quite an absense, but even then I only had 1 post :P The only people I know here are Ross (Granitas Is Cute) and Jake (Eyeshield) and maybe 1 or 2 other people. I've been watching Knightmare for a while thanks to the uploaded episodes on YouTube and am loving it! I am a regular on the Knightmare Audio Series (I voice Velda and one or two advisors/dungeoneers) and will be creating mini Knightmare characters which will appear in the last three issues of the Eye Shield. I dislike rude people and people that flame everything. Other than that, nothing much to say, except I'm an annoying, random person :P
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: I'm Knew...kind of

Post by Canadanne »

Hello! One of these days I'll get round to checking out the Audio Series (it's on my list, but the list is quite long at the moment). Hope you'll stick around and join in some discussions here if you feel so inclined!
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

GéZ wrote:I dislike rude people and people that flame everything.
As not to be rude - hello and welcome (back) to the forum! As for the "flaming" part, well I try my best not to do any of that stuff....

I see you're based in London, we're hoping to arrange some meet-ups around this area later this year where you'll get to meet other Knightmare fans and members of this forum (myself included) should you wish to come along.
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Redthir
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Redthir »

GéZ wrote:I've come back after quite an absense, but even then I only had 1 post :P The only people I know here are Ross (Granitas Is Cute) and Jake (Eyeshield) and maybe 1 or 2 other people. I've been watching Knightmare for a while thanks to the uploaded episodes on YouTube and am loving it! I am a regular on the Knightmare Audio Series (I voice Velda and one or two advisors/dungeoneers) and will be creating mini Knightmare characters which will appear in the last three issues of the Eye Shield. I dislike rude people and people that flame everything. Other than that, nothing much to say, except I'm an annoying, random person :P

You know me as well :P
Redthir
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Redthir »

You know me as well. :P
GéZ
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by GéZ »

Redthir wrote:You know me as well. :P
I know, but I joined here before I met you ;)
pjmlfc05
Knight
Knight

Post by pjmlfc05 »

Hello to all Knightmare fans! Thought I'd finally join the forum. Can't believe it's 25 years yesterday that the great Knightmare began even though I only remembered series 3 onwards. Still remember the day that it finished. :'( Hope that Challenge will show it again soon. Watching uploads on Youtube is great but to see it on tv again would be amazing! Read in a paper that TimCome on Tim I'm waiting! Child had planned a surprise for the 25th anniversary. My fav series is number 6 and my fav character is Lord Fear. Take care and remember - The only way is onwards, there is no turning back. :)
The only way is onward, there is no turning back.
shadow6162
Knight
Knight

Post by shadow6162 »

Yes! My favourite character is Lord Fear too!!! Welcome to the forums! :D
Many years ago I wrote fanfictions. Now I attempt to write sanely.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Bienvenue.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Welcome! You'll find plenty of Fear fans around here. :)