Hello everyone!

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
FN75
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Hello everyone!

Post by FN75 »

Hi all,

Thought I would come in and say hello as I am back into Knightmare with a passion! (That's what being off sick with a cold can do for you...)

Thanks to GaryGarratt I am now on Season 5 and seriously enjoying myself. How I wish there had been more, but we all know what happens when things run beyond their perceived sell-by date.

It is genuinely intelligent, brilliantly acted, and funny and scary in equal measure. I'm quite amazed at how strong my memories were and how right a lot of them turned out to be! I've even managed to bring myself to watch the bits with the giant spider, which I couldn't do as a kid :D

I would love to see this brought back in its original form but I suspect anyone who did it would ruin it. I'd also love to see a version for adults using really hard questions and riddles a la Only Connect, but maybe that's just me.

Golden days!
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Canadanne »

Welcome! Your post could have been written by me, I too rediscovered Knightmare via YouTube this year and had just the same reaction as you. Do stick around and share your thoughts with us!
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by darkDescender »

Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist and last night I heard my mamma singin' this song, ooohee, chirpy chirpy cheep cheep, chirpy chirpy cheep cheep chirp. So I had her committed. Enjoy yourself.