Hot bananas thrust!

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
PloppyTheJailer
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Hot bananas thrust!

Post by PloppyTheJailer »

Well well well... does this site bring back memories or what?? I'd completely forgotten about Knightmare until about 2 weeks ago when I happened to see some of it again on Challenege TV - and now I'm hooked all over again.

I was 17 when the programmed first aired in '87. Back then I was a lanky, acne ridden teenager with a D&D fixation (now I'm a lanky thirtysomething D&D nut with a complexion to die for ;)). My fantasy genre loving friends and I would sit down as a group to watch this programme each and every week like it was a religion. To us it was such a breath of fresh air and a pure joy to see dungeons on the telly at tea time. Hugo Wyatt was just mesmerising with that stare which could probably cool beer at sixty paces.

Anyways I just wanted to say 'Helloooo there!' to all you Knightmare lovers in the world and I'm awfully glad I dropped by. Right now I'm gonna start catching up on this programme and watch a couple of episodes.

You all take care now :)
I don't fear death, I just don't want to be around when it happens.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Hot bananas thrust!

Post by HStorm »

Just a wild stab in the dark here, which is probably what I'll be getting if I don't stop asking silly questions; are you a Blackadder fan too by any chance?

You're possibly the oldest member of this forum - bar Tim Child himself - if you're in your mid-30's. Which is nice for me as I suddenly don't feel quite so ancient, so welcome aboard!
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, feminist, chauvinist. Enjoy yourself.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
HarveyTowers
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by HarveyTowers »

Welcome to the zone!
Good night out there; whatever you are!