Characters

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
SemtexJack
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Characters

Post by SemtexJack »

As a Knewbie here and so far only had contact with a few of you, I thought it might be an idea if you could explain a little about all of you and your characters.

For instance, I know HStorm is my rival for Majida's affections :) and also has a great angle on stupidity and bizarreness (That is a compliment)

But that is basically all I know.

Right, I'm off to watch milk move in front of my face (Passed your eyes.....Pasturised...Get it???? No? *Walks off Crying*)
Lok'Tar Ogar puny Human
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re:Characters

Post by Elita »

Well, I'm mostly myself here, exept for the odd occasion when I have to drop into character (as my usernamesake) to fry Skarkill with a few lightning bolts. But since I'm every bit as rude, abrasive and just plain nasty as the actual Elita, it's not a big deal.

I'm also Ursula on the RP forums, because sometimes I like playing a character who's my extreme opposite.
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
- Dr. Nightmare, Attorney at Law
SemtexJack
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by SemtexJack »

Cheers Elita.

Well, in a similar turn. I'm the opposite of myself in real life. Semtex Jack tends to be a little nastier than me.

He does however share my desire to be truly evil....but we always fail. We try to be really nasty but always end up apologising for it. Although allied with Lord Fear I actually end up doing more for The Powers That Be than I do for the Opposition.

My obsession with Dragons is carried over with my newly found pet Nibbler.

Both SJ and myself like to get into stupid, pointless and bizarre arguements and fights.

I can be found in many places under the name of Semtex Jack or Statto.
Lok'Tar Ogar puny Human
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Well as snowwie I'm one the mayhem causers. I love to turn people in to things, mostly Hstorm, Skarkill, Moley and anyone who annoys me or when I'm bored. I also have some "friends" who might visite and protect me from anyone else who tries to turn me in to something.

As my self I'm really shy and dont talk much. I've got a pet dog called Nikki Pandemonium she's a Coton de Tuléar. I'm fascinaded by evil (might be the fact that I'm always polite or the time when I was a little thief). Currently I'm writing a story (stories actually) about the difference between good and evil, neutral and indifference and I'm writing it in 4 languages, wich is nerve wracking.
I always talk to the characters in my stories. Its the best part about writing :D
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
alfa
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by alfa »

HI THERE TEAM..AM A NEWBIE? ON HERE.JUST PLEASED 2 FIND OTHER PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THIS GREAT SHOW! ;D
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

My name is Motley... Perfessional games wit and rep-artiest. My real name is Glenn Toogood (Don't laugh) and I am a real fan of Knightmare. I watched it from 1991 (Series 5) onwards, and the one thing that scared me most on Knightmare was Life Force II...

I signed up in March 2003 and have become a popular member ever since. I do unfortunately have Autism which maes me either say/do/think totally different. For example if someone offends me I get upset really quickly, and sometimes get phyically angry. Otherwise I'd be happy to help anyone out as well as I can

And the other members here on the forum give me the respect and help I need to understand what is going on around here. Being on the Knightmare Discussion Forum has been a good thing toward my communication to people.

I do get rather rude at times so if I do just ignore me. Butit's good to have a person who wants to know his fellow comrades...

Oh and Snowwie please put a "T" in my name please ;D
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

I'm Emii, but also known as Kully (my character). Kully's just a walking mess really - means well but is pretty childish and blunt at times. Actually, she's pretty much me but with pointy ears and special Knightmare stuff!!!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

It's not that blunt, it's rather creative if you ask me... :)
Last edited by Anonymous on 22 Apr 2004, 12:12, edited 1 time in total.
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Well as Skarkill I'm this Forums ressident Goblin Master and Bad Guy, I commit any number of crimes including Spellcasting Snowwie in to the CoB and stealing Elita's voice.

On The RP Forum I'm the even nastier Henry Oliver Nesty aka Edward Deal, the crooked trader, opposition minnion and allie to Scareye of The Neatherworlds a real villaine as Emii and Velda can attest to. ;D

I also play Tom Troughton the freindly and some what commical Hobo Magician he is a more truer representation of myself.

On RMR's Neatherworlds Forum I'm the mysterious Mercenery Leytan in this persona I am the complete nutral as Leytan dose not reconise a distinction between Good and Evil.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Lowebo
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Lowebo »

Feel quite left out now! I'm just me really, occasional champion of the legend of series 7 - Barry! Try to be witty, funny, kind (hold on is there a topic about me here in the Gen. Dis.?) but typically fail - similar to motley's humour - no offence Mr Jester!!
One time willowthewisp... Never in the shadows.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

I've been hanging around the Km forum, in its various forms, since October 30th 2001, when I first discovered it, along with the website - what a day that was. :)

I try to get along with everyone and to contribute only when I think I have something reasonably valuable/new to say. I am also slightly unhinged, as most people would probably tell you!

Very broadly speaking, there are two types of people - poets and scientists. I'm a scientist.
Subject to change.
HeathclifftheBard
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by HeathclifftheBard »

I am The Utterly Splendid Heathcliff of 2040, busker of the forums. This means therefore that I may break into song during any post.
"ba na na ba da ba na bowww/ba na na nana bowww/ba na na na naaa, na na, na naa/ba na na na nana naa naa nana naa naa na na now now neeeooow."
That was Gerry Rafferty's Baker Street.
Hee hee hee!! Copernicus!!
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

I am FrightKnight, and I mean to kill you all!

(Hears shout from the back: "Go away boy, you bother us.")

I visit many forums, but currently this one the most. Have been an occasional visitor to the back-up forum (as the parallel goodknight), the role-play forum (where I've been in the same room for the past two weeks because I haven't been there because I've been busy...whoops), and pop into the wacky/boring/strange/loudmouth infested (delete when applicable) place that is the challenge forum (but I'm Games_Master there, because I like Games Master). I am waiting also for the Minardi Formula 1 team to re-open their forum too.

I picked FrightKnight because we never got to find out what he really did. He just sort of guarded Lord Fear. Like the Gateskeeper of series 5, but with no voice.
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Well I've been here for an age and...well...Just never seem to leave!

I guess you can find my name in several news items posted over the years, and I don't have to mention a certain online game again, do I?

I opperate in the KM chat room (I won't go into the many levels we have there...) and well.....I have just always been known by my real name, Kieran! I could go on but....There just isn't much point.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
DragonRider
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by DragonRider »

I'm called Dragon Rider due to my love of dragon's (You should see the state of my bedroom!) I have been the Dragon Rider for a while now on another board (Queen [the rock group] offical musical board) and so decided I may as well go with that name on this board as well.
I have vague memories of series 3 of Knightmare (McGrew affected by the 'dance' spell, rings a few bells) so I must of started watching it around that time.
I'm friendly, never rude to people, don't like to make spelling mistakes but I tend to type too much so I don't blame anyone if they don't read all of my messages!
My strongest memory of Knightmare is Julie and the Arken shield which I watched with a friend round 'Brown Owl's' house (Our Brownie leader) We were making cookie's for the church fete. We screamed aloud when Julie defeated Lord Fear!