Knightmare in the Metro

Discussion about Knightmare in youtube's Geek Week.
Billy
Knight
Knight

Knightmare in the Metro

Post by Billy »

A bit late to the party and doesn't tell us much we didn't know already, but here's today's Metro getting in on the act (half of a longer article that goes into Geek Week itself):

Image (if it doesn't show up, http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/4l84.jpg/ )
HobGoblin
Staff
Staff

Re: Knightmare in the Metro

Post by HobGoblin »

Great to see coverage in a paper with such a wide mainstream circulation.

Though I was a bit sad that the article focuses on YouTubers rather than the return of the show itself. Only to be expected I guess :(
Extreme warning team, a Hobgoblin in the level!
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: Knightmare in the Metro

Post by Drassil »

I've taken the liberty of writing an article for Knightmare.com about this, which also covers Knightmare articles published in Metro before and after the one here.

This seems a good opportunity to remind everyone that, as per the Requests section of the Forum Rules, news like this, and indeed anything newsworthy, is better off submitted as an article rather than posted about on the forum. If it's worth telling the forum's limited audience about then it's worth telling Knightmare.com's far more substantial audience about, and boosting Knightmare's profile that much further, which is more valuable now than ever. Plus, you don't get a medal for sharing news on here, only on the website. ;)