Little Accidents...(Not that kind!)

Posts by cast, crew and contestants
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Little Accidents...(Not that kind!)

Post by HStorm »

Touch of the Grobbelaars, Liza... he went to tap on the 'Remove' tag and missed.   ;)
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

:o I cannot believe the first 1 appeared. I posted it and then it got a 'page cannot be found' error so I went back and typed it out differently and posted it. The first one registered as well, that is indeed odd.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

:o I cannot believe the first 1 appeared. I posted it and then it got a 'page cannot be found' error so I went back and typed it out differently and posted it. The first one registered as well, that is indeed odd.
Yes, always worth if you write something more thn a few lines, to highlight and "copy" it before sending. If it messes up, worth checking the forum to see if it did actually send it anyway, which often happens. If it didn't, you can go back and "paste" what you saved.

GG writes long posts so needs to do it a lot.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by MPK »

There's one that I only saw in the last rerun of S3, in the scene with Olaf and Motley on the Cliff with the dungeoneer!

Anyway, Motley is just given his stick back and when he decides to leave he prances off, however only takes about three paces before stopping and walking lazily off!

He obviously thought he was out of shot!
Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Yes, that's a good point. Lots of people really slow down or become suddenly casual when they think they're out of short, or when they're obviously getting quite close to a wall. ;)
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Well I suppose they get a bit embarassed!
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Maybe. I guess they just don't realise they're not out of shot yet, however. Most times it's virtually impossible to notice without really watching for it anyway, though.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Any more BLOOPERS!!!
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
KFan
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Fire Extinguisher in eye shield sequence

Post by KFan »

So you can't say that I don't watch Knightmare carefully...

Anyone spot a fire extinguisher in an eye shield sequence? ::) Surely they would have thought to remove it first. The bit in question is the room with the antlers hanging up, and 2 exits, one to the left and one to the right.
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Fire Extinguisher in eye shield sequence

Post by Kieran »

In many scenes, you see anachronistic objects. Such as the sign on the wall in the Tower of Time for S4, the fire extinguisher that you mentioned....Sometimes you just cannot help catching something eronious.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I think it's a case of H&S regulations, to why certain things remain, but couldn't they have edited those things out in someway or another? Unless they thought that no one, especially a load of kidsies would notice those things! I didn't notice any of those things as far as I can remember.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Hmm...I never noticed the fire extinguisher before. I'll need to look out for that :)
Snowcat
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Snowcat »

And there is the very reason it wasn't edited!

Very few of us spotted it the first time around because we weren't looking for it. Thats one of the reasons they put easter eggs in movies and TV. It's to give viewers an excuse to watch the second time around to find them...

Of course, it could simply be a mistake that even the production team missed. It DOES happen occaisionaly... ;)
There are but 2 rules in this realm:-
1) He who sees first is the winner...
2) He who is seen first is toast...
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Just out of interest, how did they miss such an item as a fire extinguisher, not that I noticed it though either but I thought that they would be the first ones to notice it. Or as I already mentioned, maybie they thought that the kidsies wouldn't notice it!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
SrWilson3S
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by SrWilson3S »

On series 4 you can see Graffitti on the walls as they go down the steps to level 3 :D infact I think even one of dickens advisers mentions it.
The fire extinguisher was another obvious thing that shouldnt have been there surely this could have been removed unlike the grafitti on the walls this extinguisher was perfectly removable.
Oh well anyway :D