Dungeoneer

FrightKnight Trophy - Series 5

Post by Nat »

my name is Nathan Waite

we were series 5 champions

and I have a bit of a question for you

If - I was to sell my frightknight
how much would you offer for one
and what if they (mine & my brothers) were sold as a pair ?

I await your replies
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: FrightKnight Trophy - Series 5

Post by Fidjit »

As far as I am concerned Nathan, don't bother! It's your proof of success...  :)

Keep posting we need someone like you...

I'm Motley! Glenn Toogood is my name! Nice to see you posting

Don't you mean Series 6?
Last edited by Fidjit on 23 Jan 2004, 13:42, edited 1 time in total.
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

"ALOW MW TO INTRODUCE MYSEFL."

"I'M THE FORUMS RESIDENT GOBLIN MASTER."

"SKARKILL."

"OH GREAT ANOTHER OF THOSES PESKEY DUNGEONEERS."

"WELL YOU MAY HAVE GOT PAST ME LAST TIME BUT IF I CATCHES YER THIS TIME."

"IT THE IRONS FOR YER."

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE....LOVELY."

(Sincerliy though I wouldn't consider selling your Frightknight trophy. It shows your sucesses, only a hand full of people have one & I don't think anyone but Hardcore KM fans would be intrested.)
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

Hi! Out of all the winning teams, my personal opinion ranks yours as one of the best, so it's great to see you here!
What do you mean by "(mine & my brothers)" though? I know your brother Ben was the dungeoneer in the team, but only one Frightknight was given out, not four as in the later series. Here's a picture to refresh your memory:
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

I certainly wouldn't give away a trophy no matter what it was!
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

As much as I would LOVE a Frightknight then I must advise you to keep it, you are sure to regret selling it sooner or later as it is proof of your achievements and is a rare item. If you must sell it then I would be willing to pay £60 (only because I am on a tight budget!)
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

I would probably pay to look at and hold a FrightKnight Trophy, but I wouldn't want to buy it outright. I think it's something that has to be earned.

(If I did have the opportunity to buy KM memorabilia, I'm not sure what I'd choose... Brother Mace's Mace, perhaps? Or maybe one of the gems.)
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Nat
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Nat »

Yes I did mean series 6 not 5 my mistake
I believe we were the only team to recieve 4 trophies the others were all handed to use after.

Not really interested in selling just wondered - and it has actually been on display and is greatly admired by all, even those that didn't see the series

Does anyone know when they are likely to have s6 on challenge?
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I don't think even they know (if they do consider showing it). We wont be asking/mentioning about Challenge showing further series' as they have been a bit aggravated with people demanding/pushing/pressuring them to get a further series on their forum. Some people havn't been asking/demanding nicely, so they have gotten a bit annoyed. People have been abusing the forum, spamming (such as a certain SCOTT901), shouting (i.e. caps lock), slightly threatening, posting about 10+ new threads all the same or asking questions that have already been answered many times before (i.e. francis306, etc. I got fed up so I started and posted this thread: http://www.challengetv.co.uk/ubb/Forum5 ... 01113.html
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 23 Jan 2004, 23:06, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Glad you are going to keep it, if I want a Frightknight I will win my own when VR starts up  ;)
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Oh yes, definitely agree you should hang on to it. While I think a lot of fans would pay you a fair bit for it, I don't really think any would really pay a massive amount.

Hopefully we'll hear from Challenge soon about the possibility of them showing Series 6.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Yeah, it would be nice to see your team earn the coveted Frightknight trophy.
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

Hi Nat!

Great, great show by you guys. Incredible victory. I am slightly tickled that within your introductory post,  you bring up the subject, even if jest, of selling what, to most of us, makes the most hallowed prize. To be honest, sir - as much as it would be an incredible token of nostalgia for any KM fan, the ownership just wouldn't be the same knowing you hadn't earned it properly.

The one thing in particular that shone for me about your team was the directional skills - I don't think I've seen any team handle the causeways as well as you all did - Alan was quite a dab-hand at that. It was always a good idea to keep the dungeoneer facing forwards and shuffle or 'inch' rather than rotate. I also thought James reminded me of Adam Ricketts ... in the accent and everything,

Wonderful to meet you sir.
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Yeah, in all the cufuffle of the bidding for a Frightknight then I forgot a formal introduction, I am Lord_Bob twelfth Knight of the forum. Stick around and enjoy the discussion.  ;D