Cunning Plans For DVD Release

For all discussion and ideas for bringing back classic Knightmare.
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Cunning Plans For DVD Release

Post by RoxxAatherton »

I thought I'd start a new thread up for all the cunning plans us forumers have thought up, just in case the petition (Plan A) doesn't work out.

Feel free to add your own cunning plans, which I'll then add to the master list along with potential problems with logisitcs etc, if we work together I recon we could come up with some real good stuff! hehe

;D
Foxxy Roxxy
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: Cunning Plans For DVD Release

Post by RoxxAatherton »

Right, the cunning plans are as follows:

Plan A: The Petition.

This ones not particularly cunning, but is probably the most effective and most supported, with at the present moment 915 signatures!
Let's move on...

Plan B: Going into GMHQ behelmeted and yelling 'Spellcasting B.R.I.N.G.O.U.T.A.D.V.D'

First, we need the address of GMHQ, which shouldnt be too difficult to find out. Then we need a large group of volunteers who are willing to give up a day in order to wonder round the outside of GMHQ. We also need a large number of Knightmare-style helmets. So we'll say this plan is pending whilst I figure out Knightmare helmet availability.

Plan C: Send A Red dragon to GMHQ to destroy them.

There are two major flaws in this plan, one is enlisting the help of a red dragon, which I have found to be rather difficult (the finger burns are healing up fine, by the way) the other major flaw being that if we DO actually enlist the help ofa red dragon who actually manages to destroy everyone at GMHQ, then they'll be no-one to actually start making the DVD. I#ll have to think more about this one.

Plan D: Setting A Plauge of Starved Ferrets into GMHQ

GG and I have spent many an hour pondering over the logistics of such an exercise with the evetual outcome that you couldn't get a large enough number of starved ferrets into the GMHQ for it to be a viable option BUT I have come up with another idea using a catapault and a lot of masking tape, so I'm looking into the logistics of ballistics, ferret flying capabilities and where you can get catapaults from.

Plan E: Going to the GMHQ with a nuclear advice and persuading them to bring out a DVD.

This one's going quite well, I firstly thought a fusion bomb would be the most impressive. But unfortunately couldnt find the 2 bits of Uranium needed to make the whole thing blow up as they didn't sell them on Amazon or Ebay. Then Malefact suggested to masquerade as a Middle Eastern country so either Tony Blair or George Bush would flog me some nuclear weapons (or at least let me borrow them) so I've decided to be Uzbeckistan and am currently researching...
a)whether Uzbeckistan exists
b)whether it is spelt u.z.b.e.c.k.i.s.t.a.n
I'll keep you posted
Foxxy Roxxy
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

New plans, formed today are.....

Plan F: Eating mushy peas, baked beans, cabbage and onions and bombarding the GMHQ ready to let rip if they don't bring out a DVD.
This one seems quite logical and only needs some willing volunteers, I am currently researching which foodstuffs make the most pungent smells after being digested, much to the annoyance of my workmates and family, I'll keep you posted on that one too.

And

Plan Z: For me, after doing my Media Degree to get a job at Granada and use 'my considerable feminie charms' (quote author Malefact ;) ) to persuade them to realease the DVD.
This has been lebelled as Plan Z or 'The Last Resort' only because it'll take me 3 years to finish my media degree, after that it'll take me a while to get a job at the GMHQ and then I've got to work my way round the executives. Which, depending on how many there are, and how many of them are female, could take a while.  
Last edited by RoxxAatherton on 25 Jul 2003, 20:52, edited 1 time in total.
Foxxy Roxxy
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

You forgot to mention about sending Festus, I think that we might have to ask GG's permition though. We also need to make sure that he hasn't eaten anything such as in the way of dungeoneers though!
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 26 Jul 2003, 03:47, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

don't think there is enough support for it to even think about.
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

Right then, Plan G.

Send in Festus This envoles asking GG to
a) starve him for a while and
b) lend him to us half-starved.

Any volunteers?

I thought not
:)
Foxxy Roxxy
WhiteDevil
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by WhiteDevil »

lol, do you think a half starved festus would go all the way to GMHQ when the person letting him out of the cage is right there, and there are pedestrians around to munch on...  ;D
Those Who Live In The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

hmmm, you have got a point whitedevil, this could be the whole 'Jurassic Park, releasing the veloceraptors' senario all over again.
Foxxy Roxxy
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Well you could always send him in the cage and realease him there and then. Or you could send him in one of those animal boxes only to be opened by the head at GMHQ!
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 29 Jul 2003, 23:29, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Right then, Plan G.

Send in Festus This envoles asking GG to
a) starve him for a while and
b) lend him to us half-starved.
Hmmm, the problem is that after a) he'd eat me, so I'd be unable to do b). And since he'd eaten me, someone would need to do a) again to get him in a suitably starved state. But once they'd done that, he'd eat them, so...
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

I see, this really could go on forever then. Perhaps we'll have to abandon that plan G.

Good Idea though Marge, unfortuneately you didn't quite think it through, clearly not as skilled at cunning plan forming as I, hehe

*hugz Marge and pats her on the head*
Foxxy Roxxy
Jebstar
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Jebstar »

A good idea would be to get a dvd copied direct from the makers for however much it costs between us, then copying it onto dvds and the rest would have to be kept quiet, but I believe its called piracy.
Cant even quest!
PhoenixFlame
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by PhoenixFlame »

Hmm, we could all go down there and chain ourselves to the fence outside, if there is a fence...  Or someone could call them posing as an extremly rich person who will reimburse them the cost of making it.   Sorry, these aren't very helpful, huh.
Rising from the ashes once again....
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

no piracy.

i think theres a prob roxxy dear, or maybe even two!

1) they may be LOADS of GM executives...you need to recruit other posters.

2) what happens when you run out of letters for your plans?

and just arandom question...when plan A works can we try out some of the others...just for fun...please?? ???
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

no piracy.

i think theres a prob roxxy dear, or maybe even two!

1) they may be LOADS of GM executives...you need to recruit other posters.

2) what happens when you run out of letters for your plans?

and just arandom question...when plan A works can we try out some of the others...just for fun...please?? ???

There cant be THAT many Gm executives because otherwise they wouldn't be executives would they??! and anyway I couldn't deal with any of the woman executives as, well they're normally a bit butch and dodgy looking, so I'll have to recruit someone to help me out on that, that's assuming that there are any woman executives of course,

When we reach plan Y, I'll fully catalogue all the plans to date and then we can either start doubling up the letters (e.g. plan AA,BB,CC) or we can double them up another way (e.g. plan AA,AB,AC,AD)

Roxxy thinks of everything!

Jebstar and Phoenixflame, we need something a bit more cunning please...

;D
Foxxy Roxxy