Knightmare Group Social (August)

A place to discuss public real-life meetups.
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Knightmare Group Social (August)

Post by Kieran »

Hi all. In August (8th-12th), there will be a Knightmare social. Now, we have these every year, last year in was Blackpool, year before Blackpool & Manchester....

This year we've decided to take the Eastern approach, and go for Nottingham. Details are available on http://ikm.ezri.mine.nu/

It explain everything there. I look forward to hearing from people, but rememeber it is first come first serve, and there is but ONE place left.

Please do contact me and or Forester for more details if you are interested :)
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Forester
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re:Knightmare Group Social (August)

Post by Forester »

The available place has now been taken.
Never test a mains lead with your tongue.
Forester
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Next KM Social Trip

Post by Forester »

Initial plans are being made for a KM trip to Wales. The potential date is 25th August 07. Currently being examined is the possibility of staying in either YHA accomodation or at a static caravan park. It would be for 5 nights and at an estimated cost of £17.50 per night. The plan is to tour around Wales visiting various historic places and castles so it's an ideal treat for any History buffs or fans of Knightmare style architecture. At the moment all that's being asked for is a show of hands of who is interested on going on this trip, there's no obligation yet. So please e-mail if you'd like to go or want more details. Please check your availability first before getting in touch though. This trip is open to all Knightmare Fans and their Friends & Family.

E-Mail: forester@remove-this-bit.knightmare.org.uk
Never test a mains lead with your tongue.