Knightmare creche!

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knightmare creche!

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Most: The blocker from series 5 (to eat the kids) therefore creating the percect creche (kid free)
Haha, okay, I'm going to change my mind. I want Snapper Jack to catch them, Mildread to taunt and cook them and then a Blocker to eat them. When the production line of children fails, the Blocker can eat Snapper Jack.
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 12 Jan 2004, 20:13, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Aww! Poor little kidsies :'(! Now the much older kidsies I wouldn't mind about though. Why is it you always get certain schools where at certain times of the day you always get bombarded with loads of annoying bratsies on the local bus services. There is one or two particular schools in the town that I live and I try to avoid getting on a bus home at certain times because I will end up on the same bus as a load of those brats!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Everybody's got to be somewhere, Liza. If those kidsies weren't at those schools, they'd only be at some others.

Until they've been expelled from all of them, that is!   ;D
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Aww! Poor little kidsies :'(! Now the much older kidsies I wouldn't mind about though. Why is it you always get certain schools where at certain times of the day you always get bombarded with loads of annoying bratsies on the local bus services. There is one or two particular schools in the town that I live and I try to avoid getting on a bus home at certain times because I will end up on the same bus as a load of those brats!
Yeh, that's very true. The brats from Wolfenden Primary are awful vandals. They spray red paint all over my nice walls, dearie. Oh, it's not paint? FESTUUUUS! I told you if you kept doing that the people from the Dungarth Children's Society would be here again to question Mummy. *sounds of mad high pitched cackling overlaid with electronic barking*
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 12 Jan 2004, 23:24, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
KFan
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by KFan »

ok... just tie them all up in bundles (about 5 kidsies in each) and store them in the coridoor of blades  ;) Of course do not switch the blades off!
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Learn to work with each other to avoid the blades!

When Ann-Marie is messing me about, I usually say to my friend Hannah...

"I'm going to find the nearest bomb-room!"

Yep! She's at it again!  >:(
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Motley I think it's time to move on and find someone else. I think that she is just using you and is giving you the run around. I think that you should say to her that she's hurt you too many times and that was the last time as you don't want her to hurt you any more. There are plenty of other girls out there.

Oh I'm sounding like and agony aunt, but I think I do have a good point though!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

From my own experience I'd have to agree with Moana, for what it's worth. You can hope beyond hope, but when someone treats you like that and even if they promise to change, can't stop themselves doing it, it's usually a sign it's not going to work.

Still, doesn't stop us all hanging on completely illogically sometimes, and I guess there are cases where things work out.