;DKnightmare RPG

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knightmare RPG, Season 6

Post by Skarkill »

Fantastic stuff Kieran.

Just in case you don't know (I can't remeber if i Said this or not.)

My e-mail adress is christemple@omne.uk.net
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

You can put your email address on your profile so that people can click on it if they want to email you without having to search for it on this thread!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Thanks for the Tip Moana.  :)

I'll sort that out right now.  ;)
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Milarky
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Milarky »

woo hoo i laiek making and painting things out of cheap stuff.. possibly acting...

i mader some staff for the chester midsomer paraded and can make ome convinsing cardboard costumes...

id love to be pat of somehtign like this.. im from heywood very near manchester...what do you neeD?
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Emily: No signs, no bottles, we'll all bring alarm clocks, hopefully it will be a lot less painful.
*nods* No bottles.  ;D

But no signs? At all? NONE?!

Aw  >:(
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Milarky: I don't necessarily need anything.  You have to tell me what you want to do, although many parts are already with folk, don't want to have too many in the acting part.

Emily:  It depends what the signs are about.... ::)
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Milarky
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Milarky »

wow my spelling was way out last night to much wine!!!

what i ment to say was i made some costumes and Props for chester midsummer watch  parade, and midsummer mystery plays...

whens thsai weekly chat.. what program is it on?
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Visit interactive Knightmare for all the info. To do so click the link below...

http://knightmare.v21hosting.co.uk/interactive/

...and select the tag marked Chat on the nav bar on the left.
Last edited by HStorm on 03 Jan 2004, 17:17, edited 1 time in total.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

Hello everyone.

Nice to be posting again. Apologies for quiet, but feel a rather lost personality amongst this forum now.

Really can't wait for RPG 6, although pray that I don't become self conscious for my ... indifferent new kid on the block - as it were. I'm terribly sorry there will be no bargained lunches this time: the discount card has gone, but am, as ever, happy to go lunch-running. The one thing I am dutifully conscious of, is the disappointment, of myself particularly, and possibly to others, depending on who would put up with my labourings, for not completing the RPG report for this year that I'd advertised for so long. The reasons for this have been several. Partly lack of detailed notes - and this, as stupid as it sounds, lays initially for the fact that I was under the impression that I was not allowed to write anything about my time, or at least, without it all passing Adam's inspection - so had to keep all primary thoughts hidden. With a few days of this, the difficulties of Tuesday evening and also a rather difficult Wednesday and tumultuous Thursday morning, keeping strictly to the little diary wasn't the easiest task ever. Secondly, there was the problem that I've always felt that a lot of thoughts I had should be kept private. The  difficulty there was that my 17/18 pages are all no-holes-barred, and as opinions change and swing over time, a lot of things I felt are outdated, some forgotten about, and some might cause friction which just isn't needed at all. The third issue is that on writing this report, by the time I came to start writing, the project became over-ambitious; as I was also using it as a test to whether I could truly write at length. I am indeed disappointed that, although other factors are there, I have failed in my hopes here. It took so long to write, that a lot of the details were starting to lose grip while I was writing extensively on the first few days. It would be a gross injustice to just slip the final 6 days in, because the passion, excitement, emotional overflow of those times, especially for me, was none less on each day than the previous that I'd written loads for: losing balance would be criminal. However, as several know, my recording/diarying has been in organised, or at least, more organised flow for several months now - and, with the small possiblity that I might bring my laptop along as well as my larger diary - the report for RPG 6 WILL be done, WILL be extensive, and WILL report of a truly splendid time.

I hope everyone has had a smashing New Year. This community has not only turned me around, but kept me going in 2003; I look forward to this year ahead with every confidence that this community, and my greatest friends within it, have given me - I only hope that everybody can enjoy a prosperous, peaceful and successful year.

KaM x
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Well said sir.  8)
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

*salutes*
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Yet another wonderful dedication to what was a fantastic time.

RPG 5 sure set the general tone for things to comes, it was a damn rough ride at times, but the fact we came out with an amazing production goes to show how well the group worked together under such strained circumstances.

The pathetic rules that was applied at the start of RPG5 are most certainly not anything to do with the 6th one, the whole 'no notes are allowed unless checked over' etc....Dictatorship isn't the word.  

RPG 6 is for the community, RPG Of The Free if you will :)

Shall be yet another fantastic experience, and then, hopefully, as soon as that is over, Season 4 of the RPG shall be shown....
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

*applauds*
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

HUZZAH

This year sure looks like it's going to be good for the RPG
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

It will be fantastic - Mr Bad Bad Mother...  .. Mr DJ! (Private joke). I absolutely cannot wait. I think I acted as a secretary of sorts last year, and love paperwork of any sort - would be delighted to act as similar again, as well as lunch runner, writer, bit of directing, token Mackem...as I've said, intend to make a commentary of proper sorts this time around, and anybody that doubts me, I got the Grease write-up completed, consisting of 5 parts, covering a week or so, and covered rehearsals all the way along - when something is memorable, the will is always there - the ability hasn't always been. Just got to believe in myself to do it.

I just don't fancy being a sychophantic dog's body again, if that's ok.
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.