Knightmare..... Fan Fic..... [untitled]

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Knightmare..... Fan Fic..... [untitled]

Post by Picklemyfav »

on Friday night while on the chat I started writing a knightmare fan fic on the wing........ canadanne was really enjoying it and I saved what I had done on my writing software on my computer...... I have worked a bit on it since then but haven't come up with a name for the story yet.....

the story is about pickle doing a quest to find someone to help pickle save Treguard from lord fear........ pickle is doing the quest without the helmet and has only got the knapsack with him...... pickle has to find this person for the sake of the dungeon itself as lord fear is trying to take knightmare castle..... the person who he is looking for is called knightmare's twin..

has anyone got any ideas for a good title for it like the legend of knightmare's twin or pickle's quest.......?

i'll put your real first name into the story if I pick your title!
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Mashibinbin
Staff
Staff

Re: Knightmare..... Fan Fic..... [untitled]

Post by Mashibinbin »

How about...

Saving Pickle's Skin?

Double Trouble?

Pickle knows his Onions?
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

Mashibinbin wrote:How about...

Saving Pickle's Skin?

Double Trouble?

Pickle knows his Onions?
All very good titles robin. title suggestions are going into the hat until the 12th December...... when I will pick the title name....... had another on sunday from the_mart called Pickle IV: The Quest To Save Treguard on the forum chat..... Would like to know if his name is matt as mart sounds like matt? could be martin as well?
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

on holiday on Monday....... please post all title ideas on this post during the dates of 5th to the 12th and not on the chat...... I will get all title suggestions on the 12th when I come back..... the 12th is the closing date of title suggestions....... all title suggestions will be put in the hat........ then the winner will be drawn..... I will then tell you the winner.....
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

Thanks everyone for all your title ideas.......... We had a few great ideas...... Was hoping to come back to a couple more but never mind...... All title ideas have now been put into the hat.......

Now to draw the title name from the hat........ No point in waiting ...... Let's GO.......... [Nods to Motley..... Motley starts playing the drums....... I glare at him.......] Do the drumroll. [I tell him...... Motley starts doing a drumroll......... I shake the hat to mix the envelopes up..] These blank white envelopes have been sealed before being put into the hat............ Each envelope has one title idea written on a card in it.......... The title ideas in the hat so far are
Saving Pickle's Skin
Double Trouble
Pickle knows his Onions
Pickle IV The Quest To Save Treguard

[I am now drawing the winner who will have their real name in my story.......... I put my hand into the hat and have pulled out a blank white envelope. Motley is still doing a drumroll.] I don't know which one I have chosen...... [ I am ripping open the sealed envelope and pull out the card. I notice a group of people are watching me do this. I announce loudly] and the winning title idea is................

Pickle IV The Quest To Save Treguard.
[motley finishes the drumroll]

I can see a Star Wars joke going in here. lol. Maybe something like......

Lord Fear I am your father.......
What! NO! You can't be!

I'd tell you the full bit but I am laughing at it too much. It might be a bit of a spoiler and revel who Knightmare's dad is and why KNIGHTMARE the skull creature is found in Knightmare castle.

Well done to The_Mart you have just won a great honour. Your real name is going into my story and you will be helping Pickle on his quest. Pickle will meet you just before level three.

Robin your title ideas were really good..... I'll use one of them in something else.