New audio skit - In Defence of Dan

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

New audio skit - In Defence of Dan

Post by HStorm »

NEW RELEASE FOR EASTER FROM THE DUNSHELM PLAYERS.

Dan Howell has been hunted down by the law-enforcers of Knightmare fandom and is put on trial for his notorious smart-assery during the Geek Week special. His hopes of continued freedom depend on a lawyer who is still to sit her GCSEs, in legal battle with a rabid and fervent KM fanatic, all overseen by a judge whose only legal qualifications are a swimming certificate and a lengthy career watching ITV courtroom docudramas.

We never got round to releasing a festive offering at Christmas, so to atone, the Dunshelm Players have released a sketch for Easter in its stead. Scripted and mixed by Amy Davies, and starring herself, plus Ross Thompson, Andy Marshall, Jake Collins, Rosey Collins, Martin Odoni, Ricky Temple, Martin Harder and debutant Lucy Davies. This is the first production to be mixed by Amy Davies.

To download, please go to...

https://dunshelmplayers.wordpress.com/c ... ce-of-dan/
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
shadow6162
Knight
Knight

Re: New audio skit - In Defence of Dan

Post by shadow6162 »

I'd love to thank not only the cast, but to Martin for helping me with the last draft of the script. I couldn't have finished it without him ^_^
Many years ago I wrote fanfictions. Now I attempt to write sanely.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: New audio skit - In Defence of Dan

Post by Canadanne »

I giggled and cackled many times, especially at the last part. ;D Very well done!