The Dunshelm Players: Sidriss The Confused &...

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: COMING SOON FROM FREEBIEVILLE...

Post by HStorm »

Part 4 in the publishing adventures of Sidriss, Sidriss The Confused & The Philosopher's Sojourn, will at long last be released within the week.

It's tentatively being called a sketch, but in fact it's proven a fair bit longer than I'd realised when I was writing the script. At eighteen minutes-plus, it's almost long enough to count as a play. Almost.

Launch will be announced when it's available.
shadow6162
Knight
Knight

Post by shadow6162 »

At last! I've been looking forward to this one :D
Many years ago I wrote fanfictions. Now I attempt to write sanely.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

I hope it's worth the wait.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Okay, ladies, gents, and others, I am very happy - to say nothing of toweringly relieved - to announce that, after a delay of almost eleven months, Sidriss The Confused & The Philosopher's Sojourn is finally completely mixed, edited, scored, bounded and exported into an MP3 and can now be downloaded from; -

http://dunshelmplayers.wordpress.com/co ... s-sojourn/

Many thanks to Jake, Rosey, Helen and Ricky for their fine performances and helpful feedback. Nods of acknowledgement too for Andy "Dark Comet" Marshall for a brave first attempt at mixing an audio play. It didn't work out, but on reflection, even as a sketch it was a very awkward play to mix when you're completely new to the field; six characters, all in one scene lasting eighteen minutes, are very difficult to organise even with practice.

Also a nod of thanks to Adam Hall for the original Sir Hugh recordings, which sadly had to be abandoned due to technical problems. Again, if it was a failure, it was an honourable failure.

Look out for the third Yes, Dungeon Master outing coming up over the Xmas holidays.
shadow6162
Knight
Knight

Post by shadow6162 »

WHOOPEE!!! *goes to listen to it*
Many years ago I wrote fanfictions. Now I attempt to write sanely.
DarkComet
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by DarkComet »

Wonderful to finally hear this finished and given the polish it deserves. In between my uni commitments, general inexperience with Audacity and barely functioning laptop, it's no wonder I wasn't able to make good on putting it together. Massive props to Martin for bringing another fun audio play to life, hope everyone enjoys it.
The Dunshelm Players
Audios plays and commentaries with a Knightmare flavour

The neighing and braying of farmyard animals follows
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Odds have much improved. On New Year's Day we'll be releasing another of the Adventures Of Sidriss The Confused. This one will be called, Sidriss The Confused & The Goblet Of Tabasco, and is another improv from Jake and Rosey Collins. For complicated reasons, it won't be in proper stereo, but it's one step nearer to completing our (admittedly half-hearted) aim of having a sketch for each of the Harry Potter books.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

And that sketch is available now, from...

http://dunshelmplayers.wordpress.com/co ... f-tabasco/

Improv'd by Jake and Rosey, this is probably the last in the series of Sidriss-and-Hordriss-write-for-Harry-Potter sketches. Apologies that this one isn't in stereo, it was just a bit too awkward to split into tracks, for technical reasons.

Happy New Year, to absolutely every single member of the KM forums!!!!

Except you. :-P
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

"No-one has presents for New Year, Daddy, we should've done it a bit earlier really!" LOL!! The Sidriss sketches are so funny (and I don't even like Harry Potter).