The Dunshelm Players: The Techo-Colour Tales: Black

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

The Dunshelm Players: The Techo-Colour Tales: Black

Post by HStorm »

Episode 3 of The Techno-Colour Tales is titled Black, and the first draft of the script is now written up. The character list is as follows; -

Treguard
Majida
Hordriss
Aedric
Pickle
******* (cannot reveal at this point, don't want to spoil the surprise)
Stiletta
Motley

All parts are taken as per previous episodes, except the part of Motley. Anyone interested in taking the part, please get in touch.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: COMING SOON FROM FREEBIEVILLE...

Post by HStorm »

Sorry it's taken a while, but a couple of cast members had to focus on exams in recent times. The good news is, the third of The Techno-Colour Tales, titled Black, should be released over the next ten days or so, touch wood.
fluttermoth
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by fluttermoth »

Can't wait!
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Should be just a couple of days now.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Yes, just to confirm, Black will be available to download from Friday evening. The link will appear at; -

http://dunshelmplayers.wordpress.com/dr ... les/black/

Many thanks to all those who helped to record it - their names are listed on the page. Writing on episode 4, called Violet, is already at an advanced stage, so hopefully we shouldn't need more than a couple of months to get that to you as well.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Episode 3 of The Techno-Colour Tales is now available for download. Please go to http://dunshelmplayers.wordpress.com/dr ... les/black/ to find the link, and all relevant production information.

Many thanks to all those who took part. The wait for Violet should be somewhat briefer; the delay on this episode was in part because Ruzl was engrossed in completing his degree. (He got a First, by the way, if anyone wants to congratulate him.) I will put up an announcement if any extra casting is needed, although that is unlikely.

Much kudos to ye Young Shady One, incidentally, for her performance in the final scene of Black. She was so convincingly fanatical that she even scared me.
fluttermoth
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by fluttermoth »

Oh, fantastic :D

I can't wait to find out what happens, after the bombshell at the end of Grey!

And congratulations to Ruzl (who is the second best Treguard ever!) on his degree.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

I imagine one or two people around here might be a little put out about the "second best Treguard ever" bit e.g. Kieran O'Brien, who played him a few times in the RPG. But I'll pass on your kind words to Ruzl. Sigh, as if he doesn't have a big enough head already.......
fluttermoth
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by fluttermoth »

lol, well, it's only my opinion, after all :)
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

COMING SOON : VIOLET.

Post by HStorm »

lol, well, it's only my opinion, after all
Well sure, but it was enough to make him look quite smug while he made a very unconvincing attempt to pass it off lightly.

Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway... Black has only been downloaded about ninety times in its first week, which is a little dispiriting, but we are soldiering on. In fact, recording has already begun on Violet, and I am somewhat optimistically aiming for an October/November launch.

In case anyone was about to ask, the cast is already complete for the upcoming episode, no parts are available. Sorry.
GranitasIsCute
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by GranitasIsCute »

Finally got round to listening to Black. It was great as always - a good listen - but I'm still really baffled about what's going on.

Looking forward to Violet!
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

In which all will become clear.

A mini-project also in progress is called All Washed Up, which is a response to KM-GW. We will either release it as this year's Xmas offering, or we might aim to release it to coincide with the 26th anniversary, if we can get all the recordings done soon enough.

Ruzl hasn't confirmed he's available for this one yet, by the way, so if anybody's interested in doing a one-off cameo as Treguard, let me know and we'll keep you in reserve.
fluttermoth
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by fluttermoth »

Looking forward to that then; perfect for listening to in bed after the hecticness of the day :D