Breakfast at Hansel's

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
GranitasIsCute
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Breakfast at Hansel's

Post by GranitasIsCute »

The New Year Knightmare audio treats continue! From the Knightmare Audio Series comes a comedy sketch set in Germany - 'Breakfast at Hansel's'.

Take a listen on the website at http://knightmareaudioseries.webs.com/skits.htm.
Alternatively, head over to the YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/KnightmareAudio.

Enjoy! :D
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Breakfast at Hansel's

Post by HStorm »

"No blue jokes, Folly!"

Oh, some chance...
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
TheOldenDays
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: Breakfast at Hansel's

Post by TheOldenDays »

We've had a lot of fun making the series over the past 6 years, but what do I really think of it? Find out now in Jake's Throwback Reviews!

Skit: Breakfast at Hansel's
Original Release Date: 1st January 2014
Throwback Review Date: 15th September 2016
Score: 3 out of 5 (good)

Inspiration: Having decided that I had somewhat prematurely washed my hands of playing Hansel a couple of years previously, and having heard Treguard and Merlin speculating in the main series about what Folly and Gretel were up to in Germany, I could not help but write this skit.

Thinking about Hamburg I thought of the Beatles, so they made it in, as did references to Hansel's somewhat violent tendencies from the main series. Marriage and property particulars go hand-in-hand of course; I borrowed the estate agents' jargon jokes from a BBC Radio 4 panel game.

Comments: It's rather fun to catch up with these three long neglected characters. I find the skit gently amusing and I like it.