Anyone ever written a Knightmare play before?

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
Arcengal
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Knightmare Live! - the draft story

Post by Arcengal »

Nuts! Forgot to mention that last spell is chosen by the audience in a vote, and the Life Force is projected onto a screen from time to time.
4 line sigs yada yada yada
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

the Life Force should be on screen all the time,
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Sounds quite cool.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

no, i dont think the life force should. depending on the speed of dungeoneers it may kill them and no team i remember ever REALLY died from lack of food...just stupidity in not getting some. i mean, sure if they have to "opposite" a poisen or somthing then have the clock there to show the danger but the whole life force clock only takes about two minutes (the download of it) and pieces do come off very fast on knightmare itself...etc
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
WhiteFloatingSkull
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Good stuff. One suggestion, however...

Post by WhiteFloatingSkull »

Instead of having Dungeoneer-actors, why not get people to apply to part of the show as the dungeoneers, and have them briefed on such things as Show mechanics, the concept, and other related areas.

The great thing about Knightmare originally was that the dungeoneer's were just average kids - unscripted, and mainly clueless about their dungeon habitat.

If you can find a way to replicate that, then it'd be a winner, for sure...
WoOOo, I am the floating Skull - bite my shiny cranium!!!
It still waits.
Arcengal
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Arcengal »

no, i dont think the life force should. depending on the speed of dungeoneers it may kill them and no team i remember ever REALLY died from lack of food...just stupidity in not getting some. i mean, sure if they have to "opposite" a poisen or somthing then have the clock there to show the danger but the whole life force clock only takes about two minutes (the download of it) and pieces do come off very fast on knightmare itself...etc
That's why it would show occasionally. On Knightmare (series 3 and 4 anyway) it seems the Life Force clock is a little slow as the show goes, and only really goes at any speed when the skull's jaw starts to break off.

In addition, I'd be using all THREE LFS's if I can get them, to illustrate the time differences in the story line.

Treguard: Listen, team. Now that the dungeon has completed it's last phase before entering a new dimension (to audience) and leaving you behind, don't worry, (to team) the life force sequence has again changed. In this area, which we call level 3, your life force is depicted by an energy sprite.

(lights dim, ear shattering heart beat sound effect, life force in condition green appears on projection screen)

Listen for the heartbeat, for when it gets fast, it'll soon tire itself out unless you feed it with food. And now, onwards....
NouCamp
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by NouCamp »

Sounds OK.  however, I'd rather see Lord Fear still as the main baddie, with Mogdread and Morghana brought back as the two deputy's.  

I think a totally brand new version of the life force should be re-worked, still incorporating this heart-beat notion, but perhaps a full human being knight losing his flesh and bones, rather than just a head.
Arcengal
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Arcengal »

Urgh. **** no!
Suicidal_Steve
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Suicidal_Steve »

then the heart is actually shown beating to the actual beat itself then that starts to break apart then the DONG!!! ::)
Do i Type Somthing In Here Or What?
Werewolf
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Werewolf »

Maybe the new life force clock can be a picture of the controller who took Knightmare off the air...then we could all cheer as the flesh fell away from his/her face... :-X

Wait, thats too morbid. Is this necrophiliacs anonymous, or am I in the wrong forum?
Assassins do it from behind
Arcengal
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Arcengal »

I think you've misdefined necrophiliac lol

That's a little too personal, never mind morbid. Was the original life force based on anyone in particular?
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

lol, and a better question, could we ever shake hands with is person without expecting flakes of skin to come flying through the air at us ;D
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

Mogdread  was much more evil then Mr fear.. Problem was Mogdread didn't have a story line and we never saw his all to offten, Fear had his moments but wasnt as strong.
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Werewolf
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Werewolf »

Yes, I know what a necrophiliac is.

*looks up in dictionary*

1 - Obsessive fascination with death and corpses.
2 - Erotic attraction to or sexual contact with corpses.

THE FIRST!!! I DEFINITELY meant the first one....and anyone that says otherwise gets infected with lycanthropy.
Assassins do it from behind