Knightmare Challenge!

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
DavidNewton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: "Knightmare II: The Dark Talisman" g

Post by DavidNewton »

*Collapse*

Another strange thing is that text adventure games frighten me a lot more than they should - it's the way that they describe what's going on rather than actually showing it, I think, and there's no pace to it but it fools you in to thinking there is.

"There is a threatening little dwarf in the room with you!"

Seriously, I wouldn't even play Colossal Cave alone at night. Weirdness scares me, and that game has a lot of it.
Far beyond the rising sun, I ride the wings of fate... prepared to go where my heart belongs - back to the past again!
DavidNewton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by DavidNewton »

Alternatively, I could just be a complete chicken.
Far beyond the rising sun, I ride the wings of fate... prepared to go where my heart belongs - back to the past again!
Steve
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Steve »

i Remember "granny's garden" wasnt that the one where u hadta find the 4 kids over 3 different parts?

Wud agree the witch was scary but i finished the game easily.
Steve

Came, Saw, Mastered, Moved on...
Arcengal
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Arcengal »

I was terrified of that! The blue, blocky wolf face accompanied by the Villain's Theme music - the way it was played over the crude internal speaker just made it even more terrifying.
And you people mocked me for fearing the life force sequence! HA! I say! HA!
4 line sigs yada yada yada
benprice606
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by benprice606 »

I seem to remember having to trade ice creams and oranges with the witch, in order to avoid a gory 4 channel death. Spookytastic.

Game: You are in the un-lit hall of the cottage. Do you want to go upstairs?

Me: No.

Game: You are upstairs, the witch appears and freezes you. You are dead.
Steve
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Knightmare Challenge!

Post by Steve »

T'was a great game Ali dispite the repetitiveness(and i suppose that cant be helped with your current limitations)
Although i WAS one of the few who needed to ask for help with the final puzzle i made it THAT far without dying once.
Then i went through it just to see what would happen 'If i took the door on the left' etc - that was fun!

Can't wait for KM III, in your own time of course Ali ;D
Steve

Came, Saw, Mastered, Moved on...
drut001
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re: Knightmare Challenge!

Post by drut001 »

Just had a quick play....

you are sooooooo evil

Damn it is tough...some of those questions are hard, luckily i payed attention at school.
OOOOOOOOOOOOO.............................LETTER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
MagicMiranda
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

The Dark Talisman 2

Post by MagicMiranda »

I'm not sure whether I am putting this in the right section or not. Or whether you are all going to think I am dead cheeky. But can you give me and my friends some advice to complete the the game TDT2. We have talked to Lord Fear/Morganna and Sir Perciful and got their clues but we are now stuck. ???

Thanks
Magic Miranda ;)
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time you are given." From Lord Of The Rings
JoeGrocottJames
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re:The Dark Talisman 2

Post by JoeGrocottJames »

NOTE: This post contains spoilers for The Dark Talisman. Please scroll down for a hint.

Take the tomb path and, when you get to the end of the Fortress of Doom, take the right-hand door. I'll leave it here to see if you can figure it out from what Lord Fear, Morghanna and Sir Percifal say. Incidentally, there is a little 'Easter Egg' (as they seem to be known, but I don't know why) when you defeat Lord Fear and he says "That's the last time I get that Everett bloke to write the puzzles", because the person who wrote this is actually called Ali Everett!
MagicMiranda
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by MagicMiranda »

Thank you very very much Joe Grocott-James. Your a star. Will do that. Hope to hear from you some more.

More Thanks, Magic Miranda ;D
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time you are given." From Lord Of The Rings
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

I'm totally inept at this. I did this, but still went past where I should have gone. I think.

Anyone want to laugh and point at a FrightKnight via IM (and for the love of Jiminy tell me the solution while you're at it)? I've gone just about everywhere in this adventure and my right index finger hurts due to all that clicking the mouse.
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
calavera
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Dark Talisman solution

Post by calavera »

Could somebody tell me how to complete the Dark Talisman game on this page.
http://interactive.knightmare.org.uk/ga ... k-talisman
I think I've tried every permutation and it's driving me mad.

***Some Spoilers**

The clues from the end bosses, First password is Death, (take the skull at beginning), second password is doom (need to get to the wight by taking the right path after the pie room, as he days DOOM). Search around the X door. I've looked for hidden links or hidden pictures in all the rooms around the X chamber, can't see anything. Can anybody please tell me how to defeat this game?