Knightmare Commentary Tracks

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knightmare Commentary Tracks

Post by HStorm »

Evenin' all.

Four new commentaries are now available for download from http://www.kmramdram.co.uk/tvcommentaries.htm. Jake will be taking a break from commentating for a little while, but he's rounded off his current stint at the mic with two fresh tracks, for the first two episodes of season six. (Don't worry, Jake'll be back in action soon, he just he thought he should let a couple of others take a turn, on the subject of which...)

Meanwhile, one of the 'old heads' of the Audio Play team makes his debut at the mic as Ricky Temple shares his thoughts on episodes 5 and 6 of season 4.
Eyeshield
Inoperative

Post by Eyeshield »

My 'break' may not turn out to be much of a break at all, actually, thanks to some planned collaborations. ;D
DJFairborne77
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by DJFairborne77 »

Eyeshield wrote:My 'break' may not turn out to be much of a break at all, actually, thanks to some planned collaborations. ;D
That's great news Eyeshield, as all of your commentaries have been excellent so far, so I'm looking forward to some new ones. Is Rosey going to do anymore of them with you though?...
Eyeshield
Inoperative

Post by Eyeshield »

There is talk of a commentary featuring me, Rosey, Ricky Temple and Andy Marshall, which may turn out to be totally incomprehensible, but should be a laugh anyway.

Once Ricky and Andy have taken their pick of episodes, I will return to fill in any gaps, and I expect Rosey will be more than happy to join me.
Eyeshield
Inoperative

Post by Eyeshield »

I am super peed off that I can't modify these posts I'm making. I've moved the list of outstanding commentaries to "The Eye Shield" section where I know I will be able to modify them, so if a Mod comes by, could you please delete both the posts above? Thanks.
Eyeshield
Inoperative

Post by Eyeshield »

Thanks, Mod! :) The list of outstanding commentaries can now be found here:

http://www.knightmare.com/forum/viewtop ... f=8&t=2586
DJFairborne77
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by DJFairborne77 »

Is there any chance of Martin Odoni (a.k.a HStorm) doing one final commentary? I know he's said that he doesn't plan to do anymore, but he hasn't done any for either Series 7 or 8 yet, so it would be good for him to finish off his commentaries with one more, or possibly two, as it would be good to hear his thoughts & comments on the final 2 KM series.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

DJFairborne77 wrote:Is there any chance of Martin Odoni (a.k.a HStorm) doing one final commentary?
We'll wait and see. There are quite a few other commentaries in the pipeline, including some new voices, and I'd like to see all of them getting a turn before I do any more myself. After that, I may do a few more to fill in any odd gaps.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Three new commentary tracks are now available for download. Rosey Collins has her first outing of 2010 as she and Jake take us through episode 3 of season 8. And we also have another debutant, as Ross Thompson commentates on episodes 2 and 15 from season 7.

http://www.kmramdram.co.uk/tvcommentaries.htm
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

The first of the new collaborations is now available to download, as Jake Collins and Andy Marshall take us through episode 5 of season 6, recorded via Skype.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

A new Jake & Rosey commentary is now available, for season 7, episode 3, usual address.

I've also added an extra line to the top of the page, which will indicate the most recent update to the commentaries list. When the odd new commentary is uploaded now and again I shan't bother to announce it here, but you can keep an eye on the page itself for announcements of the latest new addition.
DJFairborne77
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by DJFairborne77 »

HStorm wrote:The first of the new collaborations is now available to download, as Jake Collins and Andy Marshall take us through episode 5 of season 6, recorded via Skype.
Thanks for letting us all know about the new commentaries available HStorm, but I do hope that you do at least one more yourself, as I really would like to hear you do one for both Series 7 & 8, as you haven't as yet and I'd like to hear your thoughts on the final 2 series of KM etc.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

DJFairborne77 wrote: I really would like to hear you do one for both Series 7 & 8, as you haven't as yet and I'd like to hear your thoughts on the final 2 series of KM etc.
See my post from January 12th. :)
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Sorry for the prolonged delay between uploads, but my PC was out of commission for a while. Two new collaboration tracks have been uploaded today, with Jake and Ross giving thoughts on season 5 episode 15 and season 8 episode 8. A fresh track by Ricky Temple will follow as soon as I can find where I stored it on my PC; oh the joys of locating data when you've just re-installed an OS...

http://www.kmramdram.co.uk/tvcommentaries.htm
Eyeshield
Inoperative

Post by Eyeshield »

Newly available are four more commentaries with Jake "Eyeshield" Collins and Ross "Raven's Eye" Thompson:

Season 7, Episode 4.
Season 5, Episode 16.
Season 5, Episode 15.
Season 5, Episode 7 (also featuring Rosey Collins).

NB: Head/ear-phones are strongly recommended when listening to the first three commentaries listed there, and make sure the volume is turned all the way up on all volume controls involved!