Countdown To Series 5...

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
BelladonnaSilver
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re: Countdown To Series 5...

Post by BelladonnaSilver »

As a former lurker I just have to say, Series 5 rocked more than I remember.  ;D
I really hope Challenge get Series 6 too!
Oh, Bring Back Knigtmare!!!
Belladonna and Aconite, give to me the gift of flight...
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Hi there and many welcomes, Belladonna Silver. :D

Yep, it would be nice if Challenge saw fit to buy Series 6. Hopefully if the ratings continue to be decent that will happen sooner or later. :D
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 20 Oct 2003, 21:48, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
mattymoo_goblin
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by mattymoo_goblin »

At least we have the whole of series 5 to look fwd too!  ;D but does anyone know the reason why Challenge are only doing 3 nights a week instead of 5?! Im a bit sad that i wont get too see it every night at 6pm  :( ah well just means i have too wait longer and build up the excitement for each episode  ;D
You Have too Remember Pickle That This Is Not Game....
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

At least we have the whole of series 5 to look fwd too!  ;D but does anyone know the reason why Challenge are only doing 3 nights a week instead of 5?! Im a bit sad that i wont get too see it every night at 6pm  :( ah well just means i have too wait longer and build up the excitement for each episode  ;D
And welcome to you too! On the Challenge question, I think (although I'm not sure) that one concern was that they got through the entire run of some of their shows too quickly by showing 5 times a week. Now they seem to have a few more shows that they dare to show in prime time, so I think they're spreading them out so they don't have to repeat a run of shows every month or so. :D
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Brangwen
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Brangwen »

Can I please ask a question? Since I can't see Knightmare untill Monday, may I ask what team will be in progress then, and how far they are into the dungeon?