When you first Knew Knightmare was back on TV ;)

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: When you first Knew Knightmare was back on TV

Post by Fidjit »

It happened like it did to Marge2003...

I was looking through the TV and I came across Knightmare. I started watching Douglas' quest (Series 3) In the vale of green worms then the prat got blown up after not taking a gauntlet. *Tsk Tsk*  :)  :D  ;)
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Erm nope... first of all do you know where Russia or Sweden is? Finland is between Russia and Sweden.
A guess it's a bit impossible when you have been stuck all your life in a level 1 wellway room. Anyway is the Grimwolds had an atlas or a globe either Festus probably ate it, Mildred hid it or burned it or used it in her Couldren, or Motley or Melisandra nicked it, or a dundeoneer nicked it, who knows?
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

I wonder what the others thought about dungeneers...it would have been fun to see someone chase after a dungeneer after he had took some clue objects yelling "Where are going with my stuff? Come back here!"
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Porsmond
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Porsmond »

Marge, my story is pretty much like yours as well. I remember it was one weekend last christmas and when there was nothing decent to watch, I decided to surf the TV channels on Sky Digital, Anyway I scrolled to Challenge TV and saw a programme just about to start called CrakerJack(A Classic Programme) so I put it on, anyway I then scrolled to see what was on afterwards and was stunned to see a programme calleds Knightmare about to start 1hr later, I then though to myself, Can it really be that all time greatest programme I remember all those years ago.
So I decided to watch it and it certaintly was, I was absolutly stunned and kinda freaked out when watching it as I hadnt watched an episode for probably 8 years since then, I was excited at the time though and loved every minute of it, and suddenly all those wonderful memories came flooding back, Infact I was so excited about watching it, I forgot to get out a tape to record it, DOH.
Anyway they started showing Series 3 again from the start soon after that, so I recorded it from then, It was awesome viewing a whole series again. Certaintly brought back loads more great memories and cant wait for Series 5 now :)
PunmiesterWhiteley
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by PunmiesterWhiteley »

I read here that KM was back on telly.  So I watched the Cult Selection and was thrilled to see it again.  The mini documentary at the start was good.  And Hugo Myatt still had a beard!

During the show I realised that I couldn't remember anything about this series apart from the dice throwing bit.  This made it better because I didn't know where the dungeoneers died.

After the Temporal Disruption I was dying to see what happened next.  Just like the old days...  This time you didn't have to wait a week for the next episode.
You remind me of all the other men I've met in my life. All helmet and no brains.

(Stiletta to Mike)