Challenge WILL show series 5!

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Challenge WILL show series 5!

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

It is indeed good news.

I'm slightly surprised at the days they'll be showing it. I suppose it heralds the possibility that they therefore won't show it to death within a few months, which is good. However, I do hope they make sure to keep their GJs' comments geared to telling people the day of the next episode, since it will be less obvious than before. More informative comments, less comments about fake tan. Oh, and I hope that once they've shown it once or twice they act a little quicker in deciding whether or not they intend to buy another series than they have in the past.

But, at the same time, yay.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Steve
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Steve »

Hey guys,

So when shud i start my "Knightmare - series 6" thread?

He he he! just kidding! GREAT knews tho, just back from reading festival and cant wait to see it.
Steve

Came, Saw, Mastered, Moved on...
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I don't think that they will take as long to purchase another series when series 5 appears, due to the popularity I beleave that it will get. I believe it will be a lot more popular than series 4 was, one reason because of it not being shown every day and so it lasts longer. Also another due to Lord Fear and the opposition, which provides the tension. I also believe that Takeshis Castle will have died out slightly by then.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

Ooh, Takeshi's dying out, we can only dream! hehe

Perhaps someone should start up a thanx challenge thread on the challenge forum?!

Makes a change from the 'challenge is a pile of pants' threads!

hehe

;D
Foxxy Roxxy
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Is it true?

Post by MoanaLiza »

I havn't managed to look at the Challenge scheduales for next week, but I have got a tv magazine which my mum got free with another and was looking through it to see what's on Challenge next week. I noticed that it says thet Takeshis Castle is on at 10am all next week and I couldn't find Knightmare listed at all anywhere. 100% is on at 5am also. I havn't managed to watch Knightmare for the past couple of weeks due to work. I havn't minded so much since it's repeats of series' 3 and 4.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

I've just checked the schedules for next week at www.challengetv.co.uk and its got Knightmare down on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 7.30pm. I don't know if this will be regular from now until Series 5 starts, but it's a pretty good slot for it now that the school holidays are over.
You're on the edge of a ledge...