Challenge TV to show Knightmare this Christmas

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Challenge TV to show Knightmare this Christmas

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

/me realises no one knows what she is talking about
I do. Just. I was interested in what you said about Elves of some kind in Ravenloft. I didn't realise there were any there.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Anton
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Anton »

"What's on TV" and "TV Times" Christmas Issues have not listed Knightmare specifically in the Challenge? listings. Instead it gives the times for the 'cult christmas section'. Not particularly interesting news, but I thought I'd give it a mention. I was rather looking forward to seeing Knightmare in print in listings guides again!

More 'listings' news in the knightmare on citv part of the forum.
rachelesque
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by rachelesque »

I do. Just. I was interested in what you said about Elves of some kind in Ravenloft. I didn't realise there were any there.
there's not that many in most domains, a few percent (they have a rather high outsider rating).

but Sithicus and Darkon have many elves.  Sithican elves are more typically stuck up, posh high elves wheras Darkon elves are more used to mixing with other races and therefore tend to have less typical elven characteristics.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Ah, I see. I must have forgotten the elven content of Ravenloft. And I never took PCs to Sithicus. I always played down the existence of various races in RL, it somehow never seemed to fit, even where the rules allowed it.

"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Gaminguy
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Gaminguy »

"What's on TV" and "TV Times" Christmas Issues have not listed Knightmare specifically in the Challenge? listings.
More 'listings' news in the knightmare on citv part of the forum.
Sky Customer Mag writes about Knightmare