KM on challenge.

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
beamrider2600
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

KM on challenge.

Post by beamrider2600 »

OK, I've just seen and taped my first KM episode (series 4, Episode 1). Its the first time I've seen a full episode since it dissapeared off ITV. Its all on tape and I'm really looking forward to the next one - I'm actually quite annoyed that the challenge presenter talked over the closing credits, because I did a good job editing out the adverts and everything. But it was great otherwise.

I've got a question. As I understand, the next episode will be shown next time tomorrow and NOT tonight (which will be a repeat of today's episode). Is this right, because I don't want to miss one. Also, how come on Friday night (at 1:10) KM is scheduled for 50mins?
..........................lets go ride some BEAMS!!
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Re: KM on challenge.

Post by Pickle123 »

erm....aint got challenge but i believe its one episode each day with repeats later the same day.

id imagine its only 50 mins due to cutting out ten mins worth of adverts :-/
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
Porsmond
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Porsmond »

YES Knightmare Series 4 will be shown at 6PM or 1.10AM on each weekday.
On Weekends, you can catch it at 10AM or 10PM

Also I just looked on the schedule for Friday and it is indeed listed as 50mins, personally I think they've got it wrong as 1 episode is not 50 mins?? ?? I was thinking maybe its a double episode, but that would just be odd if it was?? ??
Anyone else know why its scheduled for 50 mins cause I am just as puzzled?? ??

Also I watched Series 4 Episode 1 today and it was great to watch some more new Knightmare after watching Series 3. Still the best programme ever however the first team do seem to be very slow(they have only gone through about 4-5 rooms) Never realised how slooooooooooowwww they were, lol
Last edited by Porsmond on 03 Jun 2003, 01:48, edited 1 time in total.
sda
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by sda »

I'm actually quite annoyed that the challenge presenter talked over the closing credits, because I did a good job editing out the adverts and everything. But it was great otherwise.
You should have taped it at 1:10 - no annoying voiceover over the credits, fortunately!
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

I taped it too - yes, I've got Sky!  ;D ;D ;D I'm not sure whether I taped that episode when it was on CITV, because for some stupid reason I taped over them after a while, back then!  Oh well, I won't make the same mistake this time! It was absolutely brilliant seeing it again after all those years and I think I'll appreciate it even more this time! I did however, discover that one of the only things that annoyed me in KM was Dooris - I hate it's voice!
beamrider2600
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by beamrider2600 »

So let me get this right (I'm really being cautious here). The episode that was on at 1:10am early this morning (3/6), was the SAME episode that I saw yesterday evening at 6:00 (2/6). The NEXT episode, episode 2, will be shown at 6:00 tonight (3/6) and then repeated at 1:10am.

Am I correct?

I found it funny on the episode yesterday, at the beginning, when Treguard said something like "you all look distinctly older than last time" - I can't remember the exact quote. How right he was! I'm almost 9 years older - thats almost half my life. ;D
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

yes, that would have def. made me chuckle too ;D

however, with you having sky im afriad i can now do nothing except hate you for eternity ;)

beamrider2600
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by beamrider2600 »

I found the exact quote on this website...
"Welcome watchers, doesn't it seem an age since the last time, well not for me perhaps, but you all look distinctly older."

Sorry, Pickle ^_^, I'll try not to go on about it too much. :-X
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

WTF, go on about it, plz do. then I can be parasitic and feed my need of you  :-/ well, ok it wont stop the cravings but it'll hold me :P

anyways, bye everyone..I got two A-Level modules to take now :-X
Last edited by Pickle123 on 03 Jun 2003, 13:11, edited 1 time in total.

Arcengal
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Arcengal »

The episode did give me a chance to see why people were getting ticked at the Eye Shield anyway...
4 line sigs yada yada yada
beamrider2600
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by beamrider2600 »

Pickle ^_^, I've just had an A-level exam myself today. Which one was it, because it would be funny if we had the same one.

After Series 4 on Challenge, they are showing series 3 again - which is great news because I didn't get to see them last time around. ;D

Just 2h 30mins until the next episode! This brings back the memories of Friday afternoons, coming in from school and hardly being able to contain my excitement because KMs on soon!
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

The memories....
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

i hope you're all enjoying :'(

why were they ticked off at the eye shield? im sorry ive never read it.

and I had Both "Pure maths 1" and "Pure maths 3" today? you? (P1 =  ;D, P3 =  :-[)

beamrider2600
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by beamrider2600 »

Pickle ^_^,
I had P3 today!!!!  ;D ;D ;D as well - what a coincidence, I can't believe it.

It was OCR pure maths 3. It went... OK. Thats a strange combination you've got there - is the P1 a re-take?

============

Anyway, I've just watched Series 4 Episode 2 and got it on tape nicely, not a hint of an advert. I noticed a 'transparent' section, where the dungeoneer became see-through when she went into the well (down to level 2). It suddenly happened for about 10 seconds!

Weren't team 1 mean to that poor guy that they had to rescue who was trapped in the stocks. They said "whats in it for us" - I don't think they were supposed to say that. I don't like them anymore, lol. ;)
Leggy1210
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Leggy1210 »

For those who are missing series 4 of Knightmare, I post the previous day's episode up on the web for download... if you are interested then the links are maintained here: http://www.legs-world.co.uk/nostalgia/k ... ries4.html.

These are AVI files which use the XVID codec and the MP3 codec.

I'm not sure how many AVIs I can store within my webspace - the files are about 80MB each in size, so i may have delete/replace them after a few days.

Enjoy!
"Side-foot to your right...!"