*£$%!'!

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
Arcengal
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

*£$%!'!

Post by Arcengal »

Don't tell me the weekend episodes of Knightmare were series 4! I thought they were series 3!

"New Knightmare, WEEKNIGHTS on Challenge..."

UTTER F*&%ing...
4 line sigs yada yada yada
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Re: *£$%!'!

Post by Illusion »

You can still catch a repeat (episode 7) tonight at 10pm according to the schedules.  :)
You're on the edge of a ledge...
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

ooohhh dear...praise leggy and pay him a visit. can't help about the VHS tapes though :-/
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
Porsmond
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Porsmond »

Humn, I thought we all knew it was daily episodes of Series 4 every day right upto Tuesday 17th June which will be the last episode I believe?? ??

However I am not suprised someone has got confused here, who watched Knightmare Episode 5 on Friday at 6PM?? ?? If you listerned to the GJ, she said Knightmare would return on Monday at 6 at the usual time, at this point I got a little confused and thought maybe Knightmare was'nt being shown at the weekend but I checked and it was obviously so I had my video recorder on standby anyway and it was the next episode for Series 4.

Also I believe the advert does clearly say New Knightmare Weeknights at 6PM, again this is confusing and I bet there are others out there slighty confused as well.

If its any concelation and you see these messages in time, you can catch a repeat at 10.05PM of Series 4 Episode 7 so all is not lost. Or Pay Leggy a visit at his webpage where he has posted full episodes for download(you will need a fast connection to download though otherwise it could take a while)
Last edited by Porsmond on 08 Jun 2003, 23:29, edited 1 time in total.
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

surely weeknights simply implies nights during the week? as in that thing which is 7 days long?

or if that sounds like im being obtuse over the matter, has anyone ever eard of weekendnights?

not that it makes much odds or sods to me with no challenge TV but it was just a thought.
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
beamrider2600
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by beamrider2600 »

There is no way I'm getting up at 10am on a weekend - I watched the repeats at 10:05pm, much more sensible time.
..........................lets go ride some BEAMS!!
Porsmond
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Porsmond »

surely weeknights simply implies nights during the week? as in that thing which is 7 days long?  
Well if it was meant to sound like it was on every day at that time.Its still confusing because Knightmare is not shown at 6PM on weekends is it as its shown at either 10AM or 10PM Saturday and Sunday?? Also I thought Weeknights normally meant it would be shown on weekdays(Monday to Friday) however even I'm getting confused about it all now so I dont know, lol

Challenge should have still somehow advertised it was being shown on weekends too though, as people will probably get confused by the adverts, not tune in at the weekends and tune back in on Monday only to be disapointed they have missed a few episodes. Also I am going to watch Episode 5 again to clarify but I am sure the GJ CLEARLY said Knightmare would be back on Monday at the usual time and DID NOT mention it was being shown on the weekends(again very confusing for viewers and most likely people will be disapointed if they have learned they have missed episodes)