Noooo!

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
Dan
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Noooo!

Post by Dan »

I just rewound the video on which I'd recorded Series 3 from challenge... pressed play... nothing happened...

I ejected the video, and there were two pieces of tape sticking out from under the flap, unconnected :-(

there followed a few brief moments of cursing...

...then I attempted a repair job by crudely applying parcel tape to the detached strands, trimmed off the excess, and... it works! :-)

And because it snapped at the beginning and ntl are rubbish at switching over between 'shared' channels, I only lost a bit of a TV travel shop advert, and none of James dying. ;-)
DavidNewton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: Noooo!

Post by DavidNewton »

Well done! <¦-)
Far beyond the rising sun, I ride the wings of fate... prepared to go where my heart belongs - back to the past again!
Porsmond
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Porsmond »

What a Knightmare ;)

Seriously though, well done for getting it to work again, things are like are always tricky to get fixed, but it looks like you done well :)
Suicidal_Steve
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Suicidal_Steve »

anyone tried that sky+ digibox where u can record on their hard disc and can u connect it onto the pc  :P
Do i Type Somthing In Here Or What?
Thanatos
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Thanatos »

Sky+ (which I don't have, but would quite like) is extortionately expensive. It makes the Sky Sports prices (which I neither have nor want) look reasonable.
"The Tory Party is the cream of society: rich, thick and full of clots." - anonymous