Knightmare on late evening next saturday:)

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
Porsmond
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Knightmare on late evening next saturday:)

Post by Porsmond »

After some people had been complaining about Knightmare being on at dodgy times(including me) Prehaps challenge has actually been listerning to people finally.

I have just checked the schedules for next saturday 8th March, and it seems Challenge has been listerning to us because according to the schedule, Knightmare will be shown at 11.15PM(Now YES it is still quite late for most people) but I am normally up quite late anyway, so to me and maybe to others,this is a superb time(Why couldnt they have done this when they started showing Series 3, it would have made my life a lot easier)

Also interesting to note though that Knightmare is not on at 5PM sunday(Just the 10AM showing) and is not on late eveing on Sunday????? hummm
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knightmare on late evening next saturday:)

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

So for anyone who plans to tune in, next week Knightmare graces our screens at the following times:

Saturday 8th: 10am, 5pm, 11.15pm.
Sunday 9th: 10am.

I don't know if they've listened or just decided to fiddle around with the schedules for no reason. Having three showings one day and just one the next seems a little odd, and more than a little confusing for people trying to tune in regularly. There's no indication as to which episodes will be shown in which time-slots.

I hope they are genuinely giving it a chance in another slot. But I also hope they realise that frequently altering the schedules on a whim does nothing for ratings, especially if you don't give shows time to settle in new slots before moving them again or removing them. As Porsmond and I seem to say rather a lot on Challenge?'s own forum, some advertising wouldn't go amiss, either.

"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

I should add that the 3.30am showing on Monday morning may still exist, but Challenge?'s own schedules don't stretch that far forward.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
rachelesque
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by rachelesque »

:(

but i wont be in for that, or up for the morning one.

:'(
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

I should add that the 3.30am showing on Monday morning may still exist, but Challenge?'s own schedules don't stretch that far forward.
Addendum: This week's early Monday showing is at 1am, not 3.30am.