3am

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

3am

Post by Purgatory »

Whats challenge doing putting Knightmare on at 3am monday morning? whos awake at that time? are they trying to ruin the shows ratings or something????
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Re: 3am

Post by Illusion »

I think they are giving it an additional repeat at 3.30am the following morning.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that... another opportinity to see it for those who can't sleep...
You're on the edge of a ledge...
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Yeh, I don't think there's much wrong with it as far as ratings are concerned. I would hope Challenge? would at least be smart enough to not compare the ratings of a show airing at 3am and one airing in prime-time.

It seems strange that they've increased the showings at about the same time they've decided to not show any more after May. That's just leaving more gaps to fill when you do have to remove it from the schedules.

I personally wouldn't trust them enough to stay up until 3 in order to watch it. They'll probably just move it without altering the schedules, show Beadle's About instead, or something equally clever.

"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Trial_by_Spikes
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Trial_by_Spikes »

In the quiet words of the KLF - 3 Am Eternal.
Oh look there's J.G. Ballard in a burnt-out fridge with a spitfire pilot.
rachelesque
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by rachelesque »

the sad thing is, it's probably just the right time for me to watch it when i get in on occasions. . . (yes, even on a monday after an aftershow party)

*expert on 3am television*