Filthy Challenge

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
Debz_g
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Filthy Challenge

Post by Debz_g »

Personally, I would prefer a dvd release, but then again, I would actually like both...because i'm greedy that way and also indecisive damn librians!
The only reason for this is because I would record it off the telly anyway, but obviously tapes are dodgy what with there habit of getting chewed up frequently. I know at some point there'll be some hoo-ha about teh deterioration of dvd and how much better the equipment that supercedes it is, but atm I am in favour of the dvd.
"You think maybe a girl can't do this? Ha!! Like camel I spit on you!!"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Well done to everyone who's posted on C?'s forum so far. There have been some really funny comments, but my favourite has to be Treguard's, which just made me laugh for ages:

"And "Bargain Hunters" falls into Traditional Action/Adventure?
Class programme (Thumbs up). I shall enjoy that v.much"

And there's also someone called BillyH who claims he never knew there were other fans of KM and that he assumed he was the only one. ;)
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

And there's also someone called BillyH who claims he never knew there were other fans of KM and that he assumed he was the only one. ;)
"...The next logical step would surely be the 1990 Series, as I think that's the one that introduced the Elf sidekick who was rather amusing at times. Or was that the 1991 series..."
Well, I was masquerading as an average person, in the hope Challenge? won't decide that all the people replying in that thread are die hard fans... :P
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

It was a great idea, and also made at least me laugh. :)
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

I posted there and I don't even have Challenge!  :D
Subject to change.