Challenge channel?

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
jennie-c
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Challenge channel?

Post by jennie-c »

Hi Guys, I'm new! :)

Sorry for the stupid question, but what is the "challenge" channel that is showing knightmare? How can I get it? I only have the rubbish freeview channels :P

Thanks!
TheBrollachan
Knight
Knight

Re:Challenge channel?

Post by TheBrollachan »

Bad luck Challenge is not available on FreeView. It is available on NTL channel no. 307. As for Sky and Telewest I'm not sure what channel it is on.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmokeHits
Keeper of the original modellers' cast of the Brollachan.
Golgarach
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Golgarach »

Sky it's on Channel 121
Listen puny flesh! Nothing may you take with the earning. Nothing may you know without the learning.
NeilJones
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by NeilJones »

Challenge is the old Family channel, it lives on Sky Digital (channel 121) and cable (actual number probably varies) but not Freeview. Your alternative on Freeview is the Ftn channel, on Channel 20 but it doesn't show KMare.
Yes I'm still here. Do you know who I am?
angelordevil4585
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Question

Post by angelordevil4585 »

Can anyone help me?

I just got back from 13 weeks in the States a few days ago, and I am confused as to which series and episode of KM we are on on Challenge... And I can't wait for my first viewing tonight! (Cable doesn't switch Challenge on until mid afternoon, so no morning KM for me)
Now, I don't like to gloat...what am I saying? I can't believe I just said that, dear me, what a little fibber I am. Of course I like to gloat...love it, something of a hobby.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Question

Post by Fidjit »

Series six my dear, just started... ;)
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
TheBrollachan
Knight
Knight

Post by TheBrollachan »

KM is now being shown only at the weekends with 2 episodes per day.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmokeHits
Keeper of the original modellers' cast of the Brollachan.
angelordevil4585
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Fidjit wrote: Series six my dear, just started... ;)
Thanks!!
Now, I don't like to gloat...what am I saying? I can't believe I just said that, dear me, what a little fibber I am. Of course I like to gloat...love it, something of a hobby.
angelordevil4585
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

The Brollachan wrote: KM is now being shown only at the weekends with 2 episodes per day.
Found that out on Monday when i tuned into Challenge at 7.30 pm...I was not a happy KM fan. Then i was all excited about getting up at 8am to watch it (my mum had always moaned about it at 7.30pm) until I remembered that I have no challenge until afternoon...grrr. So I'm very glad it gets repeated at 1.30am!! ;D
KFan
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by KFan »

angelordevil4585 wrote:
The Brollachan wrote: KM is now being shown only at the weekends with 2 episodes per day.
Found that out on Monday when i tuned into Challenge at 7.30 pm...I was not a happy KM fan. Then i was all excited about getting up at 8am to watch it (my mum had always moaned about it at 7.30pm) until I remembered that I have no challenge until afternoon...grrr. So I'm very glad it gets repeated at 1.30am!! ;D
Bit late for me though....
sibecg
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by sibecg »

Is knightmare now only on a Sunday. Didnt see it advertised last Saturday so didnt watch it?
angelordevil4585
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Nope, it is still on Saturday and Sunday mornings at 8am, and repeated Sunday and Monday mornings at 1.30am. Apparently Saturday was some Challenge theme day, so it wasn't on, but normally it's on.... right???
sibecg
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by sibecg »

ah that would explain why it wasnt on, thought Challenge had messed us around again. Yeah a double check on the sky guide tells me its scheduled for this saturday.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Looking at the listings on Challenge's site it's on on Saturday and Sunday mornings 8-9am and the repeats are both 1.30-2.30 Sunday and Monday mornings. You might want to double check the listings for the late night repeats incase I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm right.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
MedevilDragon
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Where's series 3?

Post by MedevilDragon »

I've been watiching the new re-run on challenge TV at weekends since series and I've notice they skip from series 2 to 4, why have they done this?