Just so you know...

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Knightmare move to the weekend - as of this weekend

Post by Kieran »

I kinda prefer this setup. My father always takes over the TV at 7:30, so to have it on at 8am suites me very well as I can see it as I return from work! :)
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
TheBrollachan
Knight
Knight

Post by TheBrollachan »

Still it does mean having to wake up early in the morning - well early by my standards.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmokeHits
Keeper of the original modellers' cast of the Brollachan.
HarveyTowers
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by HarveyTowers »

Enjoy the week of nine episodes while it lasts...
Good night out there; whatever you are!
Eli
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Eli »

8:00am is pretty early, I've started to break myself into it already ;) I've heard of "early morning repeats" as in 1am, but I consider that late- this new schedule really is an early morning! :D

I shall miss the 19:30 rushes to my TV, and then watching Knightmare with a bottle of Yazoo, slumped in a giant beanbag. If I'm really desperate I could tape the four episodes on my miniDV camera (will that be better quality than VHS?) and watch one each day from Monday-Thursday. Depending on my new college timetable I might be able to stay up late for the late-night am repeats.
Fan
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re:Just so you know...

Post by Fan »

They should release the DVD That's probably better than waiting for the weekends to see it on Challenge.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

According to Challenges listings, there is no Knightmare on this Saturday and no late knight repeat (the only Saturday I don't have to go out that early). I think it's a stunt day. Sunday's double bill is still on.

http://www.challenge.co.uk/tv/listings.html

You still might want to tune in at about 8am or just before incase they made a mistake/the listings are wrong.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

If a series of Knightmare is hard to pay for broadcast, then imagine a whole one series on a DVD, it would be too deer!

Probably in the region of £100 - £150

If it was released on DVD, Challenge would probably quit viewing Knightmare...
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

OOOooo

Post by MoanaLiza »

Ahh no! was looking at staying up slightly later tonight, as I don't have to work (I believe) tomorrow nor the rest of this week. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I looked at the Sky digiguide (correct them if they're wrong) and lo and behold 2.30 tomorrow morning :o ???. Now staying up a little late (until 2.30am or so) is pushing it slightly, but staying up until about quater to four in the morning is going a bit far, unless of course you're a night (oh sorry that should be knight) owl. Anyway I think at 3.00 I'll be long away snoring, so staying up til 3.30 will not advantage me in any way, unless I want to try the old toothpick trick, which I doubt will work.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
angelordevil4585
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by angelordevil4585 »

Challenge had changed the times of last nights episodes as well hadn't they? >:( I was very unhappy when I played what i had taped to discover 20 minutes of missing footage.

If I'm correct, these episodes should be 13 and 14 right? So we will discover if Challenge have been boring, creative or surprising with regards to the scroll at the end of ep. 14.

Yay, and that means series 7 next saturday!! I like series 7!
Now, I don't like to gloat...what am I saying? I can't believe I just said that, dear me, what a little fibber I am. Of course I like to gloat...love it, something of a hobby.
Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

angelordevil4585 wrote:So we will discover if Challenge have been boring, creative or surprising with regards to the scroll at the end of ep. 14.
I can reveal what happened from the 29th April 04 showing...
(SPOILER)They cut the whole 17 seconds out(/SPOILER)
KFan
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by KFan »

Fidjit wrote: If a series of Knightmare is hard to pay for broadcast, then imagine a whole one series on a DVD, it would be too deer!

Probably in the region of £100 - £150

If it was released on DVD, Challenge would probably quit viewing Knightmare...
Not if it were released for public sale. This would roughly cost the same as any other DVD
angelordevil4585
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Thanks, BillyH! Although I did remember that they had done that, I was hoping they wouldn't do it again.
Now, I don't like to gloat...what am I saying? I can't believe I just said that, dear me, what a little fibber I am. Of course I like to gloat...love it, something of a hobby.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

If they'd release KM on DVD it would have to be official and at a very reasonable price, I'd say £29.99 a series, that would mean a whole KM collection would add up to at least £240...
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
KFan
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by KFan »

Well - I'd pay it. Not that I would enjoy paying back whoever I choose to borrow the money from ( :P Billy you know that favour you owe me)... but just think - if it were to happen, it would be the only chance* we have ever had of owning all 8 seasons, in perfect quality.

*When I say only chance, I really mean only legal chance when you include illegal sales that have been tried out on eBay in the past and closed down
angelordevil4585
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Knightmare is on 3am-4am tonight (sunday)- as it was last night...which i didn't realise until i checked my tape just now. grr >:(