I'm pretty miffed...

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

I'm pretty miffed...

Post by Malefact »

I'd just thought I'd like to tell you that I'm VERY jealous of all you gits who have Challenge!  ;)

btw, does anyone have any information on Ftn - when it launches and so on. If the ratings for Knightmare are good on Challenge, they might consider showing it on Ftn as well, and being a Freeview channel would be commercially viable for those less fortunate!

oh, seeing it in the tv listings again and not being able to tune in.... :'(
Subject to change.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: I'm pretty miffed...

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Hi again Malefact: this is the first time anyone's ever been jealous of people with Challenge?. Before, we were just a laughing stock.

If my sources are correct, FTN launches on January 15th. It will broadcast 6pm-6am, and includes programming from Flextech's channels, including Challenge?. At present, the only Challenge? show that I know will show on FTN is Defectors. I remember reading somewhere that there was a "type" of show that was considered suitable for FTN: I have no idea whether KM fits that bill: perhaps high ratings might not be enough, in that case.  

Anyway, hope that helps.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Thanks for your help, GG. I reckon that high ratings are the ONLY reason for showing a programme. Challenge have Km, and if it gets really good ratings, I reckon that alone will be sufficient...

...but maybe a push in the right direction for Ftn even so...
Subject to change.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I reckon that high ratings are the ONLY reason for showing a programme.
You may well be right, especially considering some of the things Challenge?, who are supposed to show just game shows, manage to include in their schedules.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
nobby_norris

Post by nobby_norris »

If you really really really really want to watch your beloved show femalefact, I'm sure enigma would be kind enough to let you watch it on his illegal cable hack.
nobby_norris

Post by nobby_norris »

I was only joking about the illegal part, honest! ............................. :-X
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

I'd just thought I'd like to tell you that I'm VERY jealous of all you gits who have Challenge!  ;)
Well said.  ;D
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

hey its not all good, we have to wate for the weekend before we see it, then their adds, the stupid red dot and challenge logo, also the talking over the end credits, as well as haveing to wate till 5pm to see it,
On a good note Comedy channel moved Frasier from 5 to 6 so i wont miss anything !!!!!   ;D :D ;D :D :) :)
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

That's why I'd ideally prefer to see it on DVD although I'd love to see it live (ads and logos apart). Nothing really beats that.
Subject to change.