No fair!!!

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
Ark
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

No fair!!!

Post by Ark »

WWWWAAAAAAHHH!!!! Got back home from my friend's house, got ready to watch the KM taped while I was away, and my lovely little nephew had turned off my cable box before the timer started!! AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!

Did I miss anything that isn't on my KM tapes? :(
When you stare too long into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you...
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: No fair!!!

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Well, they showed Series 3 Ep. 2 again today. It really depends on what's on your tapes, I suppose. :)
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

well i did miss the very annoying fool/clow guy, and the fact that the team find it hard to understand simple instructions, questions and directions,  ITS RIB CAGE DAMMIT,

Well they got their in the end,  8)
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

The start of espisode two is generally missing from peoples collection if they bought them off the trading post.

So for me and for others, it was the first time it has been seen by our eyes in 14 years  :o
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

well i did miss the very annoying fool/clow guy, and the fact that the team find it hard to understand simple instructions, questions and directions,  ITS RIB CAGE DAMMIT,
LOL. The advisers were rather slow. There's a point while they're talking to Mrs. G. and they can't decide where they want to get to when Treguard looks thoroughly annoyed with them. The dungeoneer's pretty good, apart from a few directional hiccups: he guesses all three of the Brangwen-She-Mumbler's riddles (even if he then says "cage" instead of "ribcage" after listening to the advisers' advice) and stops them from dying on the snake-tongue when the advisers seem intent on ignoring Treguard's huge hints- "You don't have enough TIME". Poor Hugo must have got so frustrated on occasions.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Ark
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Ark »

Thankfully, I got Episode 2 on tape the first time they showed it, which means I now have the entire run on tape! Admittedly, about 2 min of it is in a different set of tapes than the rest, but hey...

Knightmare: Deleted scene

Treguard: You don't seem to have enougjh TIME!!!
Advisor: Get ready to run!
Treguard: TIME!!! TIME!!! Like your egg-TIMEr!!!!
Advisor: Ready...
Treguard: USE THE ^^#%*&^%%! EGG TIMER!!!!
Advisor: Run really fast...
Treguard: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!! HELLO?!?! CAN YOU HEAR ME???? DO I STILL EXIST?!?!
Dungeoneer: Hey, you reckon we should use the egg-timer?
Treguard: At last!
Advisor: Nah, not here.
Treguard: NNNNNYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
*sound of s broadsword releiving an Advisor of his head*
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

I don't think that scene was deleted somehow:

James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Treguard: NNNNNYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
*sound of s broadsword releiving an Advisor of his head*
The next team are also quite funny- if memory serves their dungeoneer hardly ever bothers to stop walking when told to repeatedly.

It would be great if Treguard could have relieved a few advisors of heads every series, just to liven things up. No fixed rules as to who he should decapitate, but I'd point him to the really badly dressed ones, the ones who say absolutely nothing (and conversely the ones who won't let their teammates get a word in), the really cocky ones and of course, the ones who refuse to listen to him. Say goodbye to your heads, Series 3 Team 2. ;)

Please don't take this too seriously.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

the really cocky ones and of course, the ones who refuse to listen to him.
That was meant to be "cocky". *sigh*
Ark
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Ark »

Not the ones who don't let their Advisors speak! Barry was way too funny to kill off! :)
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

No, I wasn't going to kill off any dungeoneers. Just advisors. I meant the bossy advisors who don't let others speak. The dungeoneers are always good for a laugh, especially if they can't tell left from right, don't listen to advisers' instructions or insult Elita. The only time they got on my nerves was when they had to ask the advisers what to say when a character asked them what their name was. I mean, duh.
NeilJones
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by NeilJones »

No, I wasn't going to kill off any dungeoneers. Just advisors. I meant the bossy advisors who don't let others speak.
Can I nominate advisor Master Morley from Series 1 Team 6 for this purpose?  Pretty much fits this description I reckon :)

(sorry Mr Morley, sir, if you ever read this!  :o)
Yes I'm still here. Do you know who I am?
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Alex from Series 8 Team 6 gets my vote
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Jasonic
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Jasonic »

I missed episode 3  :(  My friend who has challenge was away for the weekend and his folks weren't in on Saturday.  He set it to record the episode before he went.  But when I went over there today when his folks were there, I saw it had not recorded...
Well I got today's, I guess I will have to get ep3 off one of you lot who are also recording the episodes.
Jasonic
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Jasonic »

Is it me, or has the instant message facility turned into a big blue thing saying "The Irish Blue" ?