I cant wait for Knightmare tomorrow(Sat 3rd Jan)

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
Gaminguy
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: I cant wait for Knightmare tomorrow(Sat 3rd Ja

Post by Gaminguy »

Ok, Seeing how this is the post fot "I can't wait...." No one has seemed to mention that the the Knightmare shown on the 3rd was a REPEAT!!! :o
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Yes, the three episodes shown over Christmas were always going to be repeated. We knew early on that however many episodes were shown in the Christmas Cult Selection, the series would be shown again from the beginning in the New Year.

So the episode this Saturday (Ep. 3) will be the one shown on New Year's Day. From Sunday Challenge? will be showing episodes they haven't shown as part of the Christmas Cult Selection.

"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

duuurh.  :P
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

duuurh.  :P
"Duuurh", dearie? What kind of a word is that, eh? Eh? Shurrup and gerraatervit, Festus!
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

"Duuurh" as in "errrrrrrrrrh" *sticks tongue into lower lip and makes dumb sound* as in "well look who just caught up..."
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"