Series 3 & 4 on Challenge

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Series 4 on Challenge

Post by Canadanne »

The first two episodes shown in 2016 both made the weekly top 10 on Challenge +1! Series 4 episode 3 was the second most watched programme with 31,000 viewers, and episode 4 was the fourth watched programme with 23,000 viewers. They were only beaten by Robot Wars and Pointless on the Friday evening.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Series 3 on Challenge

Post by Canadanne »

Knightmare is still occasionally making the top 10 on Challenge +1. The latest airing of Series 3 episode 4 got 18,000 viewers, making it the fourth most watched programme that week behind Pointless and The Chase.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Series 3 & 4 on Challenge

Post by Canadanne »

Does anyone know when Series 3 will resume on Challenge? It wasn't on this morning and I'm waiting for the final two episodes that were due to air next weekend. :(
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Series 3 & 4 on Challenge

Post by Picklemyfav »

Canadanne wrote:Does anyone know when Series 3 will resume on Challenge? It wasn't on this morning and I'm waiting for the final two episodes that were due to air next weekend. :(
Just checked the Challenge website and it says that this programme called Winter Wipeout is on Sundays at eight 30 until ten. ??? Would have replied earlier but decided to check it all out to get more info.
#Raging >:( ....... Was looking forward to seeing Knightmare on Challenge while on holiday next week ;) ....... Also checked the tv guide on the website that only goes up to Friday. Same as the tv guide in the shops that said that Knightmare was meant to be on today. ??? That tv mag finished on the Friday as well.
I can't get Challenge on freeview where I live :'( ..... I can't even get Challenge plus an hour :'( . I can't get it at home without........... well I won't mention what.......... I have my reasons why. :'(

On a unrelated note has Tim ever replied to a private message or email that anyone has sent him? Just wondering? :question:
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."