Different Knightmare!

How might you change Knightmare if a new series were to be made?
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Different Knightmare!

Post by Emii »

What if it was set further back than medieval times...greek times (minotaurs, labyrinths, anyone?)...Roman times...(huge beefy warriors and those races in the dinky little carts)...or even caveman times (BIG DINOSAURS!).

But medieval will always rule over all. That will always be the best.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Advisor:"You're walking on a teradactyls back"
Teradactyl: "Who are you and what do you have for the fare?"
Dungeneer "This rock shaped like a wheel? And a a stick that's on fire"

I like the idea about dinosaus, I've loved dinos since... well the first I saw one
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Moocowthingy »

Well done lads and lasses some nice ideas comming out now :) imaginations doing overtime.  Weve all seen KM set in its current time but I wonder if it had been originaly set in another place or time would we now be saying that medieval is better.  I think its a matter of perception as what you have already seen is better.  

Anyway hows about a wildwest KM?.  A large 10 gallon hat can be used as a blindfold and a large cloak ( Like Clint Eastwood in a fistful of dollars ) could be used to put food and itmes behind.  The game story can be very wild west i.e your the gunslinger or alike walking into a remote town and the adventure begins.  Obviously in the wild west setting there is a great range of friends and foes so I wont go into that.  Puzzels couldhave things like a gunfight where the advisors move the westerneer left and right in a gunfight, avoiding the oppositions bullets and also telling when to fire to hit the opponent.  The equivilent of a wellway could be stagecoach which takes you to the next twn.  That stage coach could be attacked by indians maybe, with spaers that must be avoided.

Hmm imagination getting the best of me lol.