Celebrity Knightmare ?

How might you change Knightmare if a new series were to be made?
LordF
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re:Knightmare Celebrity Special

Post by LordF »

Richard Wilson (As Victor Meldrew): I don't belive it, what in the name of Bloody hell is that?
LordF's DA Account
LordF's LiveJournal
Also known as Lord Fear
Nightwisher
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re: Celebrity Knightmare ?

Post by Nightwisher »

Kieran wrote:I think I would prefer Mr Richard O'Brien (not relates to me, thank you!) over Mr Ed Tudor Pole, somehow I can see Richard fit in to it far better, like ahem I believe he did on Crystal Maze.  :D
I prefer Mr. O'Brien also! I found it funny the way he would randomly talk crap to the camera and play his harmonica. Mumsie!
Carnas

Post by Carnas »

I'd like to see Ballmer die. That guy is crazier than an army of me and I'm crazy enough to prank the plonker pranksters who wasted my time.

Ballmer would probably die as he was ranting and the sweat on him would attract the Cavernwrights even if he did lay down a piece of meat for them. That's if he got to level 3 at all.
Valafor
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Valafor »

Absolutely BRILLIANT IDEA!!!! (says the Russian) celebrity shows always boost the popularity of the non-celebrity counterparts.... this could be a really good boost to the knowledge of Knightmare among the general people.... you- are- a- genius :green:
I am RUSSIAN i feel no paaiiinnn