Unintended Knightmare references on TV: Snow Wolf Family and Me

Other shows or games that remind you of Knightmare but aren't official derivatives.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Unintended Knightmare references on TV: Snow Wolf Family and Me

Post by Drassil »

The two-part BBC wildlife documentary Snow Wolf Family and Me featured howling white wolves, as Winteria in Knightmare Series 5 did (according to Pickle). And the title reminded me of our old forum friend Snowwiewolf.

I found out recently that Ellie Gibson and Stuart Heritage were guests together on a discussion show called The Big Question last April. Stuart revealed himself to be a Knightmare fan when writing about the CITV Old Skool Weekend way back when and later got to be a Knightmare Live advisor; Ellie wrote that brilliant article about Knightmare in which Treguard revealed that the Corridor of Blades was nicknamed "Gatwick".
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Unintended Knightmare references on TV

Post by Canadanne »

Drassil wrote:The two-part BBC wildlife documentary Snow Wolf Family and Me featured howling white wolves, as Winteria in Knightmare Series 5 did (according to Pickle).
Haha, I thought of Knightmare as well, when Gordon was explaining how the cubs are born dark and turn white as adults.