Growing forum

Any feedback, questions or ideas for this forum and website.
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Re: Growing forum

Post by Pickle123 »

can always count on you to turn up and make me feel rotten :'(

;D
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
Trial_by_Spikes
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Trial_by_Spikes »

Ooooof. Sorry. Hope I haven't upset you ... just think you need to watch your language Timothy.
Oh look there's J.G. Ballard in a burnt-out fridge with a spitfire pilot.
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

why! i meerly meat to keep our chins up while wearing the *proper* knightmare helmet ;D

Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

OMG 12 users all at once online :o

;D

GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

2 Guests, 13 Users
Grimaldine Grimwold, MPK, WhiteDevil, Leggy1210, Pickle ^_^, Steve, Malefact, Crispin, Porsmond, Johnr, BillyH, Debz_g, Emii

Any advance?
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 15 Jun 2003, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

we may have over 200 members but it would be intresting to see how many could win knightmare ???
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

we may have over 200 members but it would be intresting to see how many could win knightmare ???
I couldn't. I'd offer the goblins a present purely on principle. If for some bizarre reason they accepted it I'd sidestep left at an inopportune time. :)
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

i always thought id be quite a good advisor. i've got a good sense of direction (well, i know my left from my right) and wouldn't get confused if the dungeoneer was orientated differently to myself. i've got a good memory too but my spelling is awful. so i would'nt want to be the nominated spellcaster. general knowledge is relatively good for my age and def. was at the age for applying to knightmare. my puzzle solving and logical thinking arent bad either. ::)

MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I'd fail at Oakley and in the clue rooms as I am not very knowlegable when it comes to trees only that they have a trunk and most have green leaves in the summer. Also when it comes to general knowlege I'm not too brilliant at it either!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

WOW! we've now got 300 forum members!

The Knightmare community is growing!

Hey new dudes! make sure you sign the petition!

;D

http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... i?id=5838
Last edited by RoxxAatherton on 08 Jul 2003, 13:23, edited 1 time in total.
Foxxy Roxxy
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

Yes, indeed.. what a wonderful thing. I still think the number is slightly artificial due to the number of 'dead' forum accounts - of which there are plenty. But then again, I am in knowledge of people that regularly visit the forums, but do not post.

Regardless, great to see that the number of people wanting to get involved with the greater game discussion is only getting bigger. Long may the trend continue.

KaM

PS> GG. What a thought - why not offer Hands your jewellery, or perhaps get questions wrong, forget a glove and go running away from Motley and his pit of snakes. [Am I hinting on my 'worst ever quest'?]
Last edited by KaM on 08 Jul 2003, 13:43, edited 1 time in total.
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

Yes, indeed.. what a wonderful thing. I still think the number is slightly artificial due to the number of 'dead' forum accounts - of which there are plenty. But then again, I am in knowledge of people that regularly visit the forums, but do not post.bigger. Long may the trend continue.
I've noticed that too, looking at the members page there are so many people who haven't posted at all, i just dont understand it! Do these people not have an opinion? Are they too scared to come forward, fearing that us regular posters have some strange encylopoedic knowledge of Knightmare and will therefore ridicule their every question and suggestion? (ooh, that rhymes)

COME FORWARD NON POSTERS FOR WE ARE NOT LIKE THAT!

We are happy smiley people who see everyones opinion (whether they be Knewbie or Knight) as valid and important, it matters not whether you have an extensive knowledge of Knightmare, we will welcome you with open arms (well keyboards anyway)

Thus ends the lesson.........
Foxxy Roxxy
PhoenixFlame
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by PhoenixFlame »

Yeah, its nice to have lots of knewbies,*looks at rank* wait, according to my rank, I'm still a knewbie!  Hee hee! And more members, cool!
Last edited by PhoenixFlame on 08 Jul 2003, 14:13, edited 1 time in total.
Rising from the ashes once again....
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

PS> GG. What a thought - why not offer Hands your jewellery, or perhaps get questions wrong, forget a glove and go running away from Motley and his pit of snakes.
Oh, yes, I'll try those if all else fails. I'm also training myself so I can't tell the difference between the words "POISON" and "POTION". Hopefully if my spelling worsens enough I won't be able to spellcast any spell longer than ERG. I won't read any scrolls. I'll put the spyglasses into my knapsack instead of looking in them. I'm also inclined not to trust this Treguard person. I think he may well be an Opposition spy, so I'll systematically ignore his advice, especially when he advises "caution".

Now all I need are some advisors who don't know their left from right, refuse to say anything, mumble, talk over each other, panic, can't spell, and have no general knowledge whatsoever. Any takers?
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

One of the good things about Knightmare being repeated (apart from us being able to see it again!) is that there'll be lots of new kid fans of it - ones who'd be too young when it was on CITV. My niece is a new fan - she's 12 and when she and my sister were through staying at my house last week she was watching it with me - she loved it! I'd like to see a lot of those new fans post here. Hey, they might go and type in text speak (argh, no!) but at least they're fans of Knightmare, hehe!