thank you

Any feedback, questions or ideas for this forum and website.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: thank you

Post by JamesA »

Indeed so
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

I only wish I could have been there slightly longer way back then, but of course when your PC sets on fire while looking at the KM forums, it is not very avoidable.  

Then I was out for a good year and a bit, and when I was back on the net I was AMAZED to see how much the community had grown, and saddened that many have disappeared from the start of things.

Oh well, the place the thriving now, which again surprised me when I came back from Uni, after a bit of a drought in the summer.

But the site is certainly not only the best source for KM, but certainly the best overall site I visit.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Pooka »

Well... it has a ton of information, shown in the best possible ways, an active and pretty mch thriving (if somewhat sporadic) community, a webmaster who actually does listen to his site's visitors... and most of all - the world badly needed this site before it came along...
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.
WhiteFloatingSkull
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

So technically...

Post by WhiteFloatingSkull »

I've been here before.

I found the clara.net site a couple of years ago, and was quite happy with the fact that somebody other than me could REMEMBER this truly AWESOME (And let's make no joke - it was, and still IS, Awesome) show.

Now, it's coming back, and we're all drooling over when the new phase of the dungeon is open to us mere mortals again. My mouth is filling with skull-dust at the mere thought, heh heh.

I propose that EVERYONE at the boards signs up for the Application to play - then at least we may have a team who've seen it and lived it, and are willing to go on and show the world how the greatest show's fans can...make complete arses of themselves on TV.  ;D

GO Knightmare.com!!!!
WoOOo, I am the floating Skull - bite my shiny cranium!!!
It still waits.
Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

It's amazing to think that I've been here, albeit brief periods of being on line, since Summer 2000. I stumbled onto www.knightmare.clara.net from another site called 'Watched It!' and was amazed- I had totally forgot about this show for 5 years. Back then,  the Knightmare logo was much bigger than it was now, the Series 8 section wasn't online, and my writing was blooming awful. (I'm sure some of you might remember that)
Looking back on the old archived updates it's rather surprising, it feels like only a year ago since Season 3 of the RPG started! Since I arrived, the site has grown and grown and grown into the spectacle it is today.
Well done, Illusion!
DavidNewton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by DavidNewton »

You're all heroes. Truly, we're the Titans Of Our Time.
Far beyond the rising sun, I ride the wings of fate... prepared to go where my heart belongs - back to the past again!