My KM.com anniversary

Any feedback, questions or ideas for this forum and website.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

My KM.com anniversary

Post by Canadanne »

It was exactly a decade ago today that I first discovered Knightmare.com (or www.knightmare.clara.net as it was back then - how different it looked!). I was ridiculously excited. It had been over 6 years since I'd last seen the programme, and - apart from a bit of Series 3 taped off Challenge by a friend - it would be another 9½ years until I saw it again. All that time, I had no idea this incredible fan community existed. I'm glad I finally got my wish to revisit the best TV show ever, and finding all your wonderful discussions and creations has been a huge unexpected bonus. I've spent ages catching up on everything here, and there's still a ton of stuff I've barely investigated at all.

Thank you so much to Illusion, Mystara and everyone else who has helped to make this website and forum what they are. It's bringing me just as much happiness now as it did 10 years ago.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: My KM.com anniversary

Post by JamesA »

Good to have you here Annie. Your work and contributions as a forum member over the past three months are undoubtedly appreciated by all.

I'm sure there are others too who have known Knightmare.com for over ten years but still lurk amongst the shadows.... maybe one day they also will become a vibrant and active member of the Knightmare forum and community. We can only live in hope.
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Re: My KM.com anniversary

Post by Mystara »

I'm sure there are others more deserving of a mention than me :)

Thanks all the same though.